Chinese feminists insult women

Unlike them, the right warrior of the Light does like this

He is strong and noble. He is the Winged Hussar, he is the American Superman, he is the Cowboy. He doesn't look like Obama and Biden, he doesn't look like a lefty hermaphrodite, he looks like men: Eisenhower, Nixon, Reagan and Bush.

Real warriors are real men. The woman inspires the Hero to a feat. When the plebeians appear in the Army, the Spirit of the Hero fades and femininity is also trampled.

Petersburg Nazis used the leftist principle: they armed themselves with knives, gathered in a pack of dogs and attacked a formidable enemy. They were able to defeat him by inflicting several dozen stab wounds. This is their formidable enemy:

263px-%D0%A5%D1%83%D1%80%D1%88%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B0_%D0%A1%D1%83%D0%BB%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0.jpg

That is obviously a disgusting act. It is also obviously not even close to the topic we are discussing. That child was not an enemy combatant.

But Lyudmila Mikhailovna Pavlichenko was an enemy combatant in WWII. She is credited with 309 kills as a sniper. By your rules, she should not be fought against or killed because of her gender? That is simply ignorant.

That is obviously a disgusting act. It is also obviously not even close to the topic we are discussing.
It's close to the topic. Left dogs don't make out gender and age, they don't look like Right Warriors

He is strong and noble. He is the Winged Hussar, he is the American Superman, he is the Cowboy. He doesn't look like Obama and Biden, he doesn't look like a lefty hermaphrodite, he looks like men: Eisenhower, Nixon, Reagan and Bush.

And, who ever this miracle man is, does not hesitate to fight a woman if she is an enemy combatant.

As for being the cowboy, you are obviously confusing fictional movies with the reality of the old west's cowboys. They were not gunfighters. They were working class (ie not nobility) who spent long days driving cattle.

Superman was always a work of fiction. But in those works of fiction were several female villains, against whom Superman fought. I guess he didn't get the memo about not fighting females.

That is obviously a disgusting act
This is too mild. Only Bandera can compete with such a degree of dishonor.

It is simply incomprehensible, the mind refuses to believe that people can cover themselves with such shame.

It's close to the topic. Left dogs don't make out gender and age, they don't look like Right Warriors

No, it is not. The topic is about how female members of the Chinese military are insulted, and your subsequent claim that "real men" never fight women, regardless of whether they are in the military or not. In fact, you claimed that those "real warriors" would kill the men who did fight women.

In other words, your "real warrior" would kill a member of their own military for trying to fight against Lyudmila Mikhailovna Pavlichenko. Despite the fact she was a deadly warrior.

This is too mild. Only Bandera can compete with such a degree of dishonor.

It is simply incomprehensible, the mind refuses to believe that people can cover themselves with such shame.

And I am not defending that act.

But I am saying that women in the military can be deadly warriors. And men who refuse to fight them are not chivalrous. They are idiots bordering on traitors.

It seems that for the left, there is no such bottom at all that they cannot sink to. Their fall down has no limits

Real warriors are real men. The woman inspires the Hero to a feat. When the plebeians appear in the Army, the Spirit of the Hero fades and femininity is also trampled.

When your nation is attacked, you step up however you can. That is exactly what Lyudmila Mikhailovna Pavlichenko did. As did Natalya Kovshova, a sniper credited with 167 kills. And as did Nina Petrova, a sniper with 122 kills to her credit. But you claim a "real warrior" would not fight those women.

It seems that for the left, there is no such bottom at all that they cannot sink to. Their fall down has no limits

It seems you do not want to acknowledge that there are skilled women warriors in the world. And if they are on the side of the opposing force, you either fight them or you (or your fellow soldiers) will be killed by them.

I will say it again, if a man refuses to fight against an armed enemy combatant, just because she is a woman, he is not noble or chivalrous. He is a coward. And he will responsible for the deaths of his comrades in arms.

Why do the leftists dislike feminine women? Precisely because the right man is inspired by their beauty, he becomes able to sweep away the evil of the left, he loses fear and humility. The right woman creates the right man, beauty saves the world. This scenario threatens the villain.

Why do the leftists dislike feminine women? Precisely because the right man is inspired by their beauty, he becomes able to sweep away the evil of the left, he loses fear and humility. The right woman creates the right man, beauty saves the world. This scenario threatens the villain.

I know quite a few leftists. Not of them dislike feminine women. They dislike men who think women are here to serve them. They dislike men who think women are incapable.

If your mythical "real warrior" is faced with an armed female, like the female snipers I mentioned above, does he fight them? I would like to see you answer this question.

If your mythical "real warrior" is faced with an armed female, like the female snipers I mentioned above, does he fight them? I would like to see you answer this question.
yes, he has to do it.

In fact, all leftists are like hermaphrodites. There are no women, they are feminists and slaves. They leave no choice.

The Ancient Hero Killed the Serpent along with his mother. Tiamat - Mother of Chaos and Evil

Forum List

Back