China's giant belching coal plants: full speed ahead.

Assfuck Dave says China puts out less CO2 than the US. And he says it over and over again.

St. Greta calls out lots of nations but never China.

China and India only joined the climate accord because they thought they could get the idiot, Obama, to pay for their cleanup. And that's exactly what would have happened if Trump wasn't elected. Our companies take our jobs to China, pay them slave wages and pollute the shit out of everything, and then expect the American taxpayer, who they have already screwed, to pick up the tab for their cleanup. Not likely. I don't give a shit how many times that brainwashed kid sails across the ocean or even if our pretender in chief, Obama, goes with her. No deal. Eat the babies.

Is young Greta going to visit?

LMAO She should take a trip to China and India. Two of the biggest polluters in the world.

I'm sure they would have no problem kicking her spoiled brat ass the hell out of their countries if they even let her in.

Global warming my ass. Gullible stupidity is what it is.

Assfuck Dave says China puts out less CO2 than the US. And he says it over and over again.

St. Greta calls out lots of nations but never China.
No, you are lying.

I clearly said their emissions PERSON is lower.

PER PERSON you God damn lying POS>

You know when you have to resort to lying that you lost any argument.

LMAO She should take a trip to China and India. Two of the biggest polluters in the world.

I'm sure they would have no problem kicking her spoiled brat ass the hell out of their countries if they even let her in.

Ummmmm. The two most populous countries have higher emissions.

Who would have thought it.

No, you are lying.

I clearly said their emissions PERSON is lower.

PER PERSON you God damn lying POS>

You know when you have to resort to lying that you lost any argument.
And I clearly said many, many times that China is the number one CO2 source among nations on planet earth!
They pump out more than the US and EU combined!

And then you invariably said their per capita levels were less than the US....as if that changes or mitigates their greenhouse gas emissions over all. So fuck off, idiot!

I know one thing for sure! You never ever said China put out more CO2 than the US despite my link showing otherwise and my correcting your ignorant lies many times, you God damned lying POS!

Ummmmm. The two most populous countries have higher emissions.

Who would have thought it.

Totally irrelevant.

The environment does not know the difference between CO2 produced in North America and CO2 produced across Europe and Asia you complete and utter Twit-tard.

This is what your Paris Accord has brought you moron.

Jo

Forum List

Back