“China Virus” - Nationalist, not Racist

Calling it China virus is a good reminder of how long trump had to prepare for it. Thing came all the way from China and he still had us unprepared.

China lying about the virus would put any US President at a disadvantage for preparedness. Not giving Trump a full pass and immunity from any accountability or critique like Obama enjoyed, but I am also not buying all of this rear-view mirror analysis that this was so simple.
Not simple, but clearly it's not being handled well and we had lots of time to prepare. Heck we'd be more prepared if he hadn't been spending like we were in recession during good times.
Have you or any other person ever handled a biological pandemic like it should have been? Trump is actually using the military's play book for containment and mitigation of a contagion. He has done everything according to that policy and the information he was provided.

You ass holes stood silently by when Obama allowed over 1000 deaths and 80,000 infections before he even lifted a finger.. And now your trying to claim high ground.... pathetic.

It's sickening to see so many Americans that simply want to point fingers at Trump, instead of rallying around the leader during a crisis that none of us living have ever seen anything like.

Once again the “R” Card has reared it’s head at Trump. The Left is hell-bent on painting him a racist.

Calling the virus “the China virus” is every bit Nationalist, not Racist. The Left has a problem with anyone in the US expressing Nationalism as well yet no problem with any other country, including China itself, expressing Nationalism.

China itself is calling Trump a racist for calling it the “China virus”. Are you kidding me? You think the Chinese are not racist compared to US?
Racist.

I take it you are using the Double Secret Definition, that only liberals know of?

Forum List

Back