China Is Dhimmi Too!

Discussion in 'Asia' started by Annie, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    http://www.classicalvalues.com/archives/004509.html

2. ErikViking

ErikViking VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +105
    I don't know. China is a communist regime. They (pretend to) do all sorts of things to have access to "our" market. But always on their premises. They are way to cynical over religion and "multiethnic" most probably isn't a world they have at all.

I think it is more of a political thing to show the Muslim world what a great freind they can have.

I never understood the nature of US/China trading situation. China is highly favored but I can't see the benefit. (As in the true sense of "can't see", I'm sure there is one - I just don't get it).

Also - I'm sure that not even the most rabid Muslim fanatic would raise an eyebrow about a pig being used in a 3000 year old calendar. Well. Almost sure.

What I'm saying is basically: I don't think China would do anything for anyone if there wasn't a gain somehow for them. Are they sellling stuff to Muslims right now?

3. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    They have a Muslim problem towards the Russian territory. They are very aware of Muslims.

4. ErikViking

ErikViking VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +105
    Okay so they too are like... "terror-aware"?

I almost thought them to be... immune. By beeing worse.

5. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I'm looking for a thread I know I started, the Chinese don't fool around, they kill them. On the other hand, they aren't 'looking for trouble.' Funny thing, by caving even without reason, they make it worse for all.

6. ErikViking

ErikViking VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +105
    Okay, hope you find it!

Maybe they aren't caving without reason. Just that they might have another reason.

But still... I've always thought the regime to dispense anyone not complying with it. Come christians, muslims or falun gong or whatever.

7. akiboy

akiboy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +39

China buys oil from Iran , is very very happy to let tehran go nuclear. Also , Beijing has offered Saudi Arabia many CHinese missiles.The world most "powerful" Islamic country(militarily) i.e Pakistan owes its nuclear wepons prohram to Beijing. recently , China started building new reatcors for Pakistan. Also , Pakistan and CHina are strategic allies. Thats all.

China has always shown "friendship" to those seedy Third WOrld countries which either have strategic resources or are anti-U.S.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1