China Eating US's Lunch in Central America

I'm really getting hit hard with a lot of replies and some are actually worth paying attention to, besides yours. Excuse me if I don't reply when it's warranted.

But yes, a peaceful friendly dragon. Cuba is a mouse and I saw how it was working when I was in Cuba 4 years ago.
I'm very patient don't worry...

Sure.....China is pragmatic....they always have been. However this time they have come back into relevance with the lurid realization that western powers will do whatever they are not stopped from doing. Happened to China how many times? Too many times...... not again I think.

JO

I'm very patient don't worry...

Sure.....China is pragmatic....they always have been. However this time they have come back into relevance with the lurid realization that western powers will do whatever they are not stopped from doing. Happened to China how many times? Too many times...... not again I think.

JO
China has undoubtedly experienced horrific cruelty by the West. We are both quite aware of that!
Which makes it completely outrageous that China would be opposed by greedy capitalists in H.K.

I've been there and I've seen the contrasting lifestyles between the rich and the very poor. (before the turnover to China)
There's no mystery at all why China couldn't allow that to continue on account of how it constrasts with China's resolve to raise all it's people up out of poverty.

typo: actually I was in Cuba 3 1/2 years ago, not 4.

I think my flight was the very last on the 737 max! Ask me about that sometime!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back