China Company Says It Will Sue Obama...All The Way To Supreme Court

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
China Company Says It Will Sue Obama...All The Way To Supreme Court

Chinese heavy equipment maker Sany Group Ltd. said over the weekend that it would stop at nothing to bring forth a lawsuit against the U.S. President Barack Obama. Sany is disputing the president’s ruling against four Oregon wind farms it had purchased in the U.S. this year under its subsidiary called Ralls Corp.

Sany already filed a complaint against Obama and the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States at a District Court in Washington, claiming that the president’s order of preventing it from owning the Oregon wind farms exceeded its constitutional rights and failed to provide detailed evidence.

The district court judge will review the case on Nov. 28 and decide whether to accept the dispute or throw it out. If the court rejects Sany’s complaint, then the company said Thursday it will take the case all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court.
China Company Says It Will Sue Obama...All The Way To Supreme Court - Forbes

As I recall, the location of the wind farm is a security issue.

The Supreme Court will have its hands full with Obama- Chinese or no Chinese.

Last edited:
It looks like the Chinese understand the Constitution better than most Americans and that the American President is not a Dictator and cannot just "rule out of hand" against anyone or anything.

But what the ChiComms don't understand or don't see is that the US Supreme Court is in Obama's back pocket, witness the ObamaCare ruling. It'll be even more so when Obama makes a few more SC Appointments in the next 4 years.

Maybe the ChiComms can bribe a few of our Congressmen to do their biding behind the scenes? The US Gov't is ripe for that, just ask John Huang or Charlie Trie.

The first of many!

Igor Panarin was right.
I had to Google him. Interesting that he predicted in 2008 that the US would fall by 2010 but I think he underestimated the Federal Reserves power to print money infinitely thus propping up our Banana Republic.

Here's his predictive map of the US after we implode. And the USA WILL implode, it's a mathematical certainty:

Attachments

• $P1-AO116_RUSPRO_NS_20081228191715.gif
    $P1-AO116_RUSPRO_NS_20081228191715.gif
    38.9 KB · Views: 57
The administration would not say what risks the wind farm purchases presented. The Treasury Department said CFIUS made its recommendation to Obama after receiving an analysis of the potential threats from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence. ...

http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/1600745?articlePage=2

And the company will never win, even in the Forbes article they said their chances are slim. I also find it interesting that last time a President did this it was HW and it was also a Chinese company.

Forum List

Back