Childrens TV

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
TV can be a wonderful tool to teach children. They are soooo impressionable.

A recent episode of Hamas children’s television program, Tomorrow’s Pioneers, featured sounds of explosions “to encourage and excite our audience, our children friends.”

Palestinian Media Watch reported this week that the most recent episode of the Hamas-produced children’s program included a guest mimic. Just as the show was ending, the young host asked her guest to imitate the sound of a rocket launch. When the guest hesitated, she goaded him on, saying it would “encourage and excite…our children friends.”

The guest complied, and another young boy identified the rocket sound as the M-75. The adult guest acknowledged that it was, indeed, the sound of the long-range rocket fired by Hamas towards Jerusalem and Tel Aviv during the November 2012 Operation Pillar of Defense, as it takes off from Palestinian territory towards Israel.

Hamas TV Teaches Children Sound of Rocket Launches - Israel News

You mean to tell me that the Hamas controlled media broadcasts Hamas propaganda? I'm so shocked.

Maybe I misunderstood but it sounds like they are explaining the childrens' world to them. Do things go kapow in the night? Yes, but those are our friends. It sounds like this. The Israelis will be by tomorrow in planes.

I'll admit that in the camps in Lebanon there would be short courses on armaments for the kids. But after all, if you have a piece of heavy artillery on the roof next door, you can't hardly fail to mention it.

Maybe I misunderstood but it sounds like they are explaining the childrens' world to them. Do things go kapow in the night? Yes, but those are our friends. It sounds like this. The Israelis will be by tomorrow in planes.

I'll admit that in the camps in Lebanon there would be short courses on armaments for the kids. But after all, if you have a piece of heavy artillery on the roof next door, you can't hardly fail to mention it.
And the other video, where the little girl wants to be like her policeman uncle so she can kill Jews? Any misunderstanding there? O, but that's just a kid's world! "Bang! bang! you're dead. OK, let's have tea and dress up dolls".

TV can be a wonderful tool to teach children. They are soooo impressionable.

A recent episode of Hamas children’s television program, Tomorrow’s Pioneers, featured sounds of explosions “to encourage and excite our audience, our children friends.”

Palestinian Media Watch reported this week that the most recent episode of the Hamas-produced children’s program included a guest mimic. Just as the show was ending, the young host asked her guest to imitate the sound of a rocket launch. When the guest hesitated, she goaded him on, saying it would “encourage and excite…our children friends.”

The guest complied, and another young boy identified the rocket sound as the M-75. The adult guest acknowledged that it was, indeed, the sound of the long-range rocket fired by Hamas towards Jerusalem and Tel Aviv during the November 2012 Operation Pillar of Defense, as it takes off from Palestinian territory towards Israel.

Hamas TV Teaches Children Sound of Rocket Launches - Israel News
Palestinian Psychos leading the world in child education, child abuse, and child sacrifice.

pal-child-abuse-1970.jpg

child6.jpg

nakba-day-550x366-reuters.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back