Child miners aged four living a hell on earth so you can drive an electric car

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Child miners aged four at Congo cobalt mine | Daily Mail Online

Picking through a mountain of huge rocks with his tiny bare hands, the exhausted little boy makes a pitiful sight.

Child miners aged four living a hell on Earth so YOU can drive an electric car: Awful human cost in squalid Congo cobalt mine that Michael Gove didn’t consider in his ‘clean’ energy crusade

=================================

The leftist have been lead to believe so much Governmental bs, and as it comes out of the woodwork what really goes on they don't want to believe any of it. They just can't get it through their heads how huge corporations DO NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT HUMANITY IT IS ALL ABOUT HOW MUCH MONEY THEY CAN MAKE OFF THE BACKS OF THEIR SUCKERS...

Picking through a mountain of huge rocks with his tiny bare hands, the exhausted little boy makes a pitiful sight.

Child miners aged four living a hell on Earth so YOU can drive an electric car: Awful human cost in squalid Congo cobalt mine that Michael Gove didn’t consider in his ‘clean’ energy crusade

The leftist have been lead to believe so much Governmental bs, and as it comes out of the woodwork what really goes on they don't want to believe any of it. They just can't get it through their heads how huge corporations DO NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT HUMANITY IT IS ALL ABOUT HOW MUCH MONEY THEY CAN MAKE OFF THE BACKS OF THEIR SUCKERS...

Doesn't surprise me one bit that the Liberal Utopia of "clean energy environmentally friendly cars" are actually built upon the backs of child slaves!

• Banned
Anyone remember what was it " blood diamonds" same thing. Makes people wonder if this isn't how so many companies get filthy rich even apple has been accused of slave labor not sure about the child thing, but this is another reason so many of our US JOBS have been taken from America ship the jobs over seas and it's cheap labor.

I mean how pathetic is it we pay lets say 800 for a gawd dam iphone, and it probably cost 50 bucks to make give or take.

And we have leftist morons who have no idea why Trump wants to bring jobs back to the US , as past Presidents have sold us out shipping dozens and dozen jobs over seas.

Coal is out , as it should be. If those 4 year old kids are working , sure is not our fault. That Toyota plant coming to the south is going to make all electric cars. Get use to it, coal is out.

Coal is out , as it should be. If those 4 year old kids are working , sure is not our fault. That Toyota plant coming to the south is going to make all electric cars. Get use to it, coal is out.

Cars run on coal?

Also that computer your on and if you have a cell phone you are guilty.

Also all jews involved in the companies. Rich billionaire jews.

Forum List

Back