Chief Of Staff John Kelly: "The U.S. Should Admit Between Zero And One Refugees Per Year"

I like this guy. It's apparent he wants to return America back to the people the founders specifically created this country for via the Naturalization Act of 1790, white people of European heritage. He knows it's the only way to make America great again. The browning of our country should not be permitted. It's a national security threat.

Kelly said he'd prefer to admit between zero and one refugees into the US each year: report

You like anyone who is a bigot like you. The fact is that voters do not support bigotry. People like you make this country evil and this evil will be purged.
The evil is multi-racial people or as I call it, hyphenated-Americans of brown color. DIEversity is bad for America. Preserving our borders, language, and culture is paramount for the survival of America.

I wonder how many know that from 1924 until 1965, immigration of all kinds was cut to almost zero.

Then the Democrats advanced a plan to flood America with Third World folks who would vote Democrat.

Democrats knew what they were doing when they passed the 1965 immigration law that altered the flow from European immigrants to the flood from third world nations.

" Prior to 1965, the demographics of immigration stood as mostly Europeans; 68 percent of legal immigrants in the 1950s came from Europe and Canada.

The proponents of the [Democrat] Hart–Celler Act argued that it would not significantly influence United States culture. [Democrat] President Johnson called the bill "not a revolutionary bill. It does not affect the lives of millions."[16] [Democrat] Secretary of StateDean Rusk and other politicians, including [Democrat] Senator Ted Kennedy, asserted that the bill would not affect US demographic mix.[17] However, the ethnic composition of immigrants changed following the passage of the law.[18][19] Specifically, the [Democrat] Hart–Celler Act allowed increased numbers of people to migrate to the United States from Asia, Africa, the Middle East, and Southern and Eastern Europe." Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 - Wikipedia

Democrats certainly must hate American culture, huh?
It was a Jew behind the 1965 Immigration Act.

Ted Kennedy was Jewish?

You're a dunce.

It was Democrats of all stripe behind the plan.
Educate yourself! . The bill was written by Norbert Schlei who was Jewish.

Do your best to stop sounding like a moron.

"Beginning the new term with an overwhelmingly Democratic Congress, Johnson presided over a series of legislative victories, including the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights act, the establishment of Medicare and Medicaid, and programs to implement his "war on poverty". He made immigration a priority for 1965."
The Hart-Celler Immigration Act of 1965

I hope your best is good enough....
The bill was written by a Jew!

The bill was instituted and originated by Democrats.

Since they are neither all of any one religion,and that that political perspective is far more atheistic than religious, you appear to be an ass.

I like this guy. It's apparent he wants to return America back to the people the founders specifically created this country for via the Naturalization Act of 1790, white people of European heritage. He knows it's the only way to make America great again. The browning of our country should not be permitted. It's a national security threat.

Kelly said he'd prefer to admit between zero and one refugees into the US each year: report

You like anyone who is a bigot like you. The fact is that voters do not support bigotry. People like you make this country evil and this evil will be purged.
The evil is multi-racial people or as I call it, hyphenated-Americans of brown color. DIEversity is bad for America. Preserving our borders, language, and culture is paramount for the survival of America.

Multiculturalism is certainly bad for America....and division is good for Democrats....also bad for America.

Multiculturalism is certainly bad for America....and division is good for Democrats....also bad for America.

I'm impressed by your apparent ignorance.

What an ignorant statement. Of course voters support bigotry. All the people that hate whites and Christians show their bigotry by voting Democrat.

Now, watch me turn your post into a boomerang and reveal you to be the imbecile that everyone who deals with you recognizes as same....

We frequently see groups try to define themselves by some characteristic, creating a de facto segregation. The reason is that government policies have made this beneficial, and allow such associations to achieve favored status. This contradicts the spirit of America; it is at odds with blind meritocracy.

"If you wish to destroy America, then invent “multiculturalism” and encourage immigrants to maintain their own culture. I would make it an article of belief that all cultures are equal: that there are no cultural differences that are important.

The key is to celebrate diversity rather than unity. .... Without the dominance that once dictated ethnocentrically, and what it meant to be an American, we are left with only tolerance and pluralism to hold us together.” I would encourage all immigrants to keep their own language and culture. I would replace the melting pot metaphor with a salad bowl metaphor. It is important to insure that we have various cultural sub-groups living in America reinforcing their differences, rather than Americans emphasizing their similarities."

I would “celebrate diversity.” .... differences rather than commonalities. Diverse people worldwide are mostly engaged in hating each other–that is, when they are not killing each other. A “diverse,” peaceful or stable society is against most historical precedent.

If we can put the emphasis on the “pluribus,” instead of the “unum,” we can balkanize America as surely as Kosovo."
Dick Lamm
"I have a plan to destroy America" -- by Richard D. Lamm

Now...can we agree that you are both an imbecile, and a product of government schooling?

What an ignorant statement. Of course voters support bigotry. All the people that hate whites and Christians show their bigotry by voting Democrat.

Example one: Ignorant Statement
All the people that hate whites and Christians show their bigotry by voting Democrat.

Example one: Ignorant Statement
All the people that hate whites and Christians show their bigotry by voting Democrat.

Then enlighten us and tell us who black racists that hate whites are voting for.

Now, watch me turn your post into a boomerang and reveal you to be the imbecile that everyone who deals with you recognizes as same....

We frequently see groups try to define themselves by some characteristic, creating a de facto segregation. The reason is that government policies have made this beneficial, and allow such associations to achieve favored status. This contradicts the spirit of America; it is at odds with blind meritocracy.

"If you wish to destroy America, then invent “multiculturalism” and encourage immigrants to maintain their own culture. I would make it an article of belief that all cultures are equal: that there are no cultural differences that are important.

The key is to celebrate diversity rather than unity. .... Without the dominance that once dictated ethnocentrically, and what it meant to be an American, we are left with only tolerance and pluralism to hold us together.” I would encourage all immigrants to keep their own language and culture. I would replace the melting pot metaphor with a salad bowl metaphor. It is important to insure that we have various cultural sub-groups living in America reinforcing their differences, rather than Americans emphasizing their similarities."

I would “celebrate diversity.” .... differences rather than commonalities. Diverse people worldwide are mostly engaged in hating each other–that is, when they are not killing each other. A “diverse,” peaceful or stable society is against most historical precedent.

If we can put the emphasis on the “pluribus,” instead of the “unum,” we can balkanize America as surely as Kosovo."
Dick Lamm

Now...can we agree that you are both an imbecile, and a product of government schooling?

I think that we both agree that you and people like you feel scared by diversity. That you seek to return to the milktoast existence of homogeneous society norms of a long lost country you apparently idolize.

A city you feel secure in has no Italian, Greek or any ethnic bent in favor of good old American cuisine....maize and buffalo.

Irish St. Patrick's day parades want also be banned as hate marches.

I suppose that you oppose the ideals of free expression, equal opportunity and social responsibility as tenants of a functioning society.

Last edited:

Dick Lamm

I think that we both agree that you and people like you feel scared by diversity. That you seek to return to the milktoast existence of homogeneous society norms of a long lost country you apparently idolize.

A city you feel secure in has no Italian, Greek or any ethnic bent in favor of good old American cuisine....maize and buffalo.

I suppose that you oppose the ideals of free expression, equal opportunity and social responsibility as tenants of a function society.

Bet you're the pride of your third grade class....

...you might even get a gold star for this post!

Dick Lamm

I suppose that you oppose the ideals of free expression, equal opportunity and social responsibility as tenants of a function society.

I bet that you sat in front and waved your hand to answer every question the teacher asked...wrongly.

Dick Lamm

I bet that you sat in front and waved your hand to answer every question the teacher asked...wrongly.

How about we compare educational resumes?

Did they award you a big red nose when you graduated Barnum & Bailey Clown College?

Dick Lamm

Did they award you a big red nose when you graduated Barnum & Bailey Clown College?

You're a little insecure aren't you.

Dick Lamm

So you don't want to compare education with moi?

Wise choice, dunce.

I guess we both know who got all those answers wrong, huh?

Wise choice, dunce.

Make that very insecure.

Do you spend a lot of time looking at the size of your hands?

Wise choice, dunce.

Make that very insecure.

Remember when you wrote this?

"I bet that you sat in front and waved your hand to answer every question the teacher asked...wrongly."

I certainly forced you to beat a hasty retreat, huh?

You have become the same source of entertainment as a piñata, and for the same reason: the fun of beating you with a stick.

Wise choice, dunce.

Make that very insecure.

"I bet that you sat in front and waved your hand to answer every question the teacher asked...wrongly."

You have become the same source of entertainment as a piñata, and for the same reason: the fun of beating you with a stick.

Declaring victory is not the same as achieving it.

All dogs love sticks.

Wise choice, dunce.

Make that very insecure.

All dogs love sticks.

You make a fallacious claim.....

...i challenged you....and you slithered off.

But....a victory over you is a very low bar.

You can go take a seat with the other dunces whose mouths write checks their intellects can't cash.

You're dismissed.

Wise choice, dunce.

Make that very insecure.

All dogs love sticks.

You can go take a seat with the other dunces whose mouths write checks their intellects can't cash.

You're dismissed.

I can't decide if your just tediously boring or you're sincerely just tedious to be around.

Wise choice, dunce.

Make that very insecure.

All dogs love sticks.

You're dismissed.

I can't decide if your just tediously boring or you're sincerely just tedious to be around.

You've been dissed and dismissed...

...why are you back?

Forum List

Back