Chicks Gone Full Libtard on The Cop!

Free of a driver, car, an open schedule for the next few hours, purse, cell phone, belt, sharp objects, to move about the cell, think about how helpful being a Free Inhabitant turned out, to massage her wrists after the cuffs are off, to pay a fine, and be on USMB.

She seemed really young, I'd have loved calling her parents.

Mr. Smith, we have your daughter here at the station, you need to come down here as soon as you look up Free Inhabitant Article Four and can get here.

She seemed really young, I'd have loved calling her parents.

Mr. Smith, we have your daughter here at the station, you need to come down here as soon as you look up Free Inhabitant Article Four and can get here.

Of the confederation. She must have been on meth.

Yes sir, you can find that under Articles of Confederation. Why yes, this is California, why do you ask? Your daughter seemed a little fuzzy on that too.

First, don't you people know you're not allowed to post videos of Free Inhabitants? It says so in the Articles of Confederation.

Second, sovereign citizen types are generally thought of as conservative.

That the video first got popular a year ago, while the incident is from 2013.

First, don't you people know you're not allowed to post videos of Free Inhabitants? It says so in the Articles of Confederation.

Second, sovereign citizen types are generally thought of as conservative.

That the video first got popular a year ago, while the incident is from 2013.
:cuckoo:

Enquiring minds would like to know if "four square" has any correlation to the Free Inhabitant Article Four of the Articles of Confederation?

Shit, I don't know. I never heard of this crap until today. Judge was up to speed though.

Forum List

Back