Chickenshit Politics

It's interesting, every time I feel they can't get much lower or hypocritical they do...:lol:

Obama and his troubled minions are probably the best at low down chicken shit politics I've ever seen.

I can only assume Democrats agree with what we are saying by their lack of response.

They may even be rather proud of it...

I wish I knew what they've done with debbie wasssssssername don't ewe? she ain't been around of late.

They are 'evolving' :lol:
Still even though those policies have shown to wreak havoc on the world.

They try to 'revise themselves'...to the same ends. Lift your eyes to the EU...

in·san·i·ty [ in sánnətee ]
lack of reason or good sense: extreme foolishness, or an act that demonstrates such foolishness

Doing the same thing to expect a diffrent result when it didn't pan out the first...second...third...fourth..._____________________(ad nauseum) times...:eusa_whistle:

I can only assume Democrats agree with what we are saying by their lack of response.

They may even be rather proud of it...

Or they just might think this thread is kind of whiny.

Since you weren't being specific about what you were describing as "chicken-shit", I'll just go with the Chicken-shit de jour, that they found out that Romney was a bully and homophobe in High School.

Frankly, I see no problem with holding an 18 year old Mitt Romney accountable for a hate crime he committed before we called them that. I also had no problem holding John Kerry responsible for a 20-something anti-War protestor who said some truly horrible things about the troops over there. I had no problem rejecting Bill Clinton because he avoided military service and protested the war.

Both sides engage in the "Chicken-shit".

But Romney's injuries in this matter are largely self-inflicted, don't you think?

First, his claim that he didn't remember this incident. Come on, this is not the kind of thing you forget. So that automatically puts his honesty in question. (Not that I ever had any question about Romney's integrity, he doesn't have any.)

Secondly, he can't come right out and say what he should say, "What I did was stupid, and beating up or abusing people because of their sexual orientation is wrong!" Instead, he has to deny that he knew the kid was gay, or that he even remembers the kid, but he's pretty sure he wasn't gay if he did remember him. This is what happens when you build a movement based on playing on people's base desires... you eventually get caught up in endorsing them.

I must say though.. I regret (at times) that when the Republican leadership have the goods for a fight, they do nothing and end up looking like wimps.

It kinda pisses me off..

Forum List

Back