Chickenshit Politics

I must say though.. I regret (at times) that when the Republican leadership have the goods for a fight, they do nothing and end up looking like wimps.

It kinda pisses me off..

Linguine spines? Totally agree. Perhaps they enjoy being a minority especially when they have issues plopped in thier laps?

Perhaps they're too busy 'reaching across the Aisle' in an attempt to BE like Statist Democrats for 'Bipartisan' sakes? :eusa_whistle:

I can only assume Democrats agree with what we are saying by their lack of response.

They may even be rather proud of it...

Or they just might think this thread is kind of whiny.

Since you weren't being specific about what you were describing as "chicken-shit", I'll just go with the Chicken-shit de jour, that they found out that Romney was a bully and homophobe in High School.

Frankly, I see no problem with holding an 18 year old Mitt Romney accountable for a hate crime he committed before we called them that. I also had no problem holding John Kerry responsible for a 20-something anti-War protestor who said some truly horrible things about the troops over there. I had no problem rejecting Bill Clinton because he avoided military service and protested the war.

Both sides engage in the "Chicken-shit".

But Romney's injuries in this matter are largely self-inflicted, don't you think?

First, his claim that he didn't remember this incident. Come on, this is not the kind of thing you forget. So that automatically puts his honesty in question. (Not that I ever had any question about Romney's integrity, he doesn't have any.)

Secondly, he can't come right out and say what he should say, "What I did was stupid, and beating up or abusing people because of their sexual orientation is wrong!" Instead, he has to deny that he knew the kid was gay, or that he even remembers the kid, but he's pretty sure he wasn't gay if he did remember him. This is what happens when you build a movement based on playing on people's base desires... you eventually get caught up in endorsing them.

Democrats are the greatest whiners evaaah.

Obama and the Dems still blame Bush and forget about their part in their failures of leadership for the American people.

Obama and the Dems still blame Bush and forget about their part in their failures of leadership for the American people.

Both sides are very good at blame because neither side is good at solutions.

SO what is your point?

HOnestly, the right has tried four years of baseless character attacks on Obama from his associates, to his church, to his religion, to conspiracies about his place of birth.

But someone gets some dirt on Romney (and there is a LOT more out there) and you guys scream like stuck pigs.

I can only assume Democrats agree with what we are saying by their lack of response.

Since you weren't being specific about what you were describing as "chicken-shit", I'll just go with the Chicken-shit de jour, that they found out that Romney was a bully and homophobe in High School.

Frankly, I see no problem with holding an 18 year old Mitt Romney accountable for a hate crime he committed before we called them that. I also had no problem holding John Kerry responsible for a 20-something anti-War protestor who said some truly horrible things about the troops over there. I had no problem rejecting Bill Clinton because he avoided military service and protested the war.

But Romney's injuries in this matter are largely self-inflicted, don't you think?

First, his claim that he didn't remember this incident. Come on, this is not the kind of thing you forget. So that automatically puts his honesty in question. (Not that I ever had any question about Romney's integrity, he doesn't have any.)

Secondly, he can't come right out and say what he should say, "What I did was stupid, and beating up or abusing people because of their sexual orientation is wrong!" Instead, he has to deny that he knew the kid was gay, or that he even remembers the kid, but he's pretty sure he wasn't gay if he did remember him. This is what happens when you build a movement based on playing on people's base desires... you eventually get caught up in endorsing them.

Bush_Fault.gif

Blame Bush !

SO what is your point?

HOnestly, the right has tried four years of baseless character attacks on Obama from his associates, to his church, to his religion, to conspiracies about his place of birth.

But someone gets some dirt on Romney (and there is a LOT more out there) and you guys scream like stuck pigs.

Obama is really no more than a talking face....that's the problem.

SO what is your point?

Empty suit.

SO what is your point?

Ummm, no he's not, he's a perpetual campaigner talking face. :lol: :lol:

And they have a complicit media working feverishly to support their agenda.

Instead of talking about the real issues on which Obama has failed America, they are trumping up the dialogue on red herring issues such as gay-butt-sex marriage which matters to maybe 1% of us.

SO what is your point?

Once again, they all are.. So I'm not seeing your point.

SO what is your point?

Ya Know.. When Democrats get caught.. they inevitably come up with these expressions...

"they all are".. "everyone else does it" and my favorite "we expect them to lie to us"

Ya Know.. When Democrats get caught.. they inevitably come up with these expressions...

"they all are".. "everyone else does it" and my favorite "we expect them to lie to us"

Actually, you know the first time I heard a variation of "everyone does it"?

First time in my 50 years?

I was 12, Nixon was being dragged through the ringer, and his supporters, including my late father, remarked that "Nixon just did what they all did, he just got caught." He thought Nixon was a great guy. And compared to the LDS POS you guy are running now, he's a paragon.

So I get a little cynical when anyone tries to tell me his party is pure as the driven snow, and those other guys are a bunch of dirty-low down bastards.

Because you just look silly doing it.

You fogot "who cares?" and "what's the big deal?" and "Pubs sure whine a lot."

Forum List

Back