Chicago fans,you owe a big thank you to a former Royal.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I did not know till now it was a former KANSAS CITY ROYAL -one of my boys,who got the rally started in the bottom of the 9th inning with a two out double with nobody out which got the rally started and gave them the win.:thup: That was critical because going back to chi town and having to face Johnny again and Baumgardner in relief,the way they hit against him before there is no way in hell they would have won that game and Baum in relief? he would have beeb unhittable.

so if they go and win the world series like I am expecting them to since like i said the Giants will be the toughest test they will have to face, you will have a former royal to thank for making that possible.

Being in KC,the royals are my favorite team in Cubs second fave and that goes way before Zobrist joined. I've been a huge fan of them since the mid 90's.:)

Last edited:
You sound like Hillary.
"I've always been a Cubs fan"
coming from a nutcase who said the rams were never coming back to LA and then LIED about it saying he did not say that later on in my thread,you're one to talk about me sounding like hellery.:rofl:

also you are dense in your ramblings you had back then saying the NFL was interested in football in LA,but LA wasnt. wrong as always,FACTS show LA had a passion for football ONLY if it was the rams though.

The year the raiders won the superbowl out there in LA for example,the next year for their home opener,they only drew a small crowd of just over 45,ooo having a half empty stadium. where the rams that same year had a sellout standing room only crowd of over 65,000 the fact they were playing in baseball stadium.

the oakland raiders might have won a superbowl out there but clearly,nobody in LA cared since the rams are their team.:rofl:

then when the chargers came into existence,their first year they played in LA and despite having a winning record of 8-4 and making the playoffs and going to the divisional series,they only averaged crowds of just 11,000.

The rams on the other hand,even though they had a losing season going 4-8,they still averaged crowds of over 77,000 that year and most the tiem they were in LA were always in to the top five in league attendance so so much for your ramblings that LA is not a football town and so much for the myth they are fair weather fans.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Well you sure got me there rim job!
The Rams are 3-2 with stats at or near the bottom of the league.
Give it time. The "fans" will tune out when they start losing.

This year.

Los Angeles Rams

Well you sure got me there rim job!
The Rams are 3-2 with stats at or near the bottom of the league.
Give it time. The "fans" will tune out when they start losing.

This year.

Los Angeles Rams

You are doing the same exact same thing in your ramblings that you always did when you did not believe 9/11 was an inside job madnutcase.evading facts.:biggrin: you played dodgeball there ignoring FACTS that the majority of time the rams were in LA,they were always in the top five in league attendance

PLUS how I disproved they are fair weather fans in my previous post with the chargers and rams example. Like you said so well,I got you there,:biggrin:i took you to school major big time there that they are not fair weather fans with my chargers example when they were in LA.:biggrin:

keep dreaming that they will tune out if that makes you feel better.:blahblah: guess all the other NFL cities will also all toon out as well since as i said,they majority of their time in LA,they were always in to the top five in league attendance.

that was why they played in LA for fifty years before the evil bitch moved them to her hometown st louis.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

CUBS WIN CUBS WIN!!!!:banana:

IM telling you Cub doubters this is their year.I had my doubts as well at the start before this series with the dodgers but the Cubs answered the bell.:banana:

Forum List

Back