Chesapeake Bay recommendations- Clay

Abbey Normal

Jul 9, 2005
Mid-Atlantic region
Clay (and anyone else who knows), do you have any suggestions on a nice hotel or B&B in either Annapolis, or anywhere on the Chesapeake, with a fantastic view of the Bay? We are not interested in staying in a cove or inlet; we want an expansive view of the Bay. We do not need a spa-type luxuries, but very clean and a great view are key.

Btw, we looked into the Marriot Annapolis Waterfront, and any rooms that we would want are not available for our dates.

Thanks!

Abbey Normal said:
Clay (and anyone else who knows), do you have any suggestions on a nice hotel or B&B in either Annapolis, or anywhere on the Chesapeake, with a fantastic view of the Bay? We are not interested in staying in a cove or inlet; we want an expansive view of the Bay. We do not need a spa-type luxuries, but very clean and a great view are key.

Btw, we looked into the Marriot Annapolis Waterfront, and any rooms that we would want are not available for our dates.

Thanks!
I know of a great place in Ocean City, but that's not overlooking the Chesepeake, and I'm not sure on how far in advance you'd need to book. I'll do a little snooping around here and let you know what I find...

Thanks!
246.gif

Going to Ocean City now is a piece of cake. How far do you want to travel from Nap town? Ocean City is about 2 hours depending on traffic on Rt-50. And Nap town has better things to see than OC. Unless you want to stay pissed drunk.

Forum List

Back