Chelsea Handler quits her show because Trump is president

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
she made this crazy unhinged statement on twitter. buh bye!

Chelsea Handler's Netflix talk show ending after two seasons

DMc-Na0VAAAHAMW.jpg

I don’t know who this is, nor do I have Netflix... Is she at least hot...?

Translation...My show sucked and Netflix is going to cancel it because no one is watching...so, instead of the optics of being fired and run off the set of my own show...I'm going to 'quit' and try my best to make this look like a parade.

hope that this starts a trend for left wing cretins going off the air,.......next Colbert, Kimmel and Fallon

I have joined forces with EMILY’s List to elect more women to public office, register people to vote, and campaign for candidates who are fighting for women’s rights.

“I’m excited to share that I will continue my partnership with Netflix, working together on a documentary where I’ll engage with people I don’t talk with enough – people of different ethnicities, religions and political philosophies.
In other words, she wants to help illegal aliens register to vote and promote anti-white racists, radical Islam and communism.

Last edited:
I have joined forces with EMILY’s List to elect more women to public office, register people to vote, and campaign for candidates who are fighting for women’s rights.

“I’m excited to share that I will continue my partnership with Netflix, working together on a documentary where I’ll engage with people I don’t talk with enough – people of different ethnicities, religions and political philosophies.
In other words, she wants to help illegal aliens register to vote and promote anti-white activists, radical Islam and communism.
Sounds about right.

The slut said she was going to move to Canada and quit her show if Trump won the presidency. She did neither.

Later, claimed she didn't leave the country, because her fans (all 3 of them) begged her to stay and do the show. .... :cool:

Forum List

Back