Cheesehead republican apologizes to First Lady

This is stupid. The guy is apologizing for stating a fact, though it was rude, and he gets called a cheesehead for apologizing. I'm sure the display of hypocrisy here will go over some peoples' heads.

It's like saying you better fucking apologize for swearing.
I think people from Wisconsin call themselves cheeseheads.

I can't believe I have to explain this, but it's how the term is used. Even though the guy apologized, he's still being raked over the coals.

here's the KICKER folks..

A Republican congressman from Wisconsin has offered a personal apology to First Lady Michelle Obama after he was overheard at an airport lounge criticizing her "large posterior."

Can you firggen believe that you can't even have a PERSONAL conversation about these people with out getting ALL this grief.

PATHETIC

LOL at the right wing racial ignorance. They think just because white women tend to have relatively flat/small butts at her weight level, that black people and Latino people are also going to be the same.

Well... to your old white flat ass, I'm sure everybody's butt is fat.

0Nf4j.png

The weather man here showed a bumpin' blip onna radar screen followin' Santa around - Uncle Ferd said dat was Michelle's big butt..
:eusa_shifty:
U.S. First Lady Helps Children Track Santa
December 24, 2011 - U.S. first lady Michelle Obama spent some time Saturday answering calls from children across the country who were hoping to find out where Santa Claus was on Christmas Eve.
Just as she did last year, the first lady took calls from the NORAD Tracks Santa program, run by the North American Aerospace Defense Command.

The military base has been telling anxious children about Santa's whereabouts every year since 1955, when a local newspaper advertisement giving a telephone number to speak to Santa mistakenly directed children to a military defense operations center. Officers on duty answered the children's questions and NORAD has been doing the same ever since.

Last year, more than 1,200 volunteers took shifts at NORAD's facility in the western state of Colorado to field more than 80,000 calls and countless emails from children asking where Santa was and when he might be coming to their homes to deliver presents.

Source

This is stupid. The guy is apologizing for stating a fact, though it was rude, and he gets called a cheesehead for apologizing. I'm sure the display of hypocrisy here will go over some peoples' heads.

It's like saying you better fucking apologize for swearing.
I think people from Wisconsin call themselves cheeseheads.

Just like black people call themselves niggas.

Forum List

Back