Cheers 4 Obama State of Union: Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and House Speaker John Boehner

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Cheers 4 Obama State of Union: Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and House Speaker John Boehner

GOP Leaders Senator McConnell and Speaker Boehner heaped praise upon President Obama's coming State of the Union Speech to be delivered on Tuesday.

Speaker Boehner issues a press release heaping praise upon President Obama for 'finally getting it'
"Finally, the President gets it. For the past 6 years we in the House have sent bills to the Senate and the President, bills we knew would be DOA. The President will mimic the genius and strategy of the GOP. God Bless America and bring it on!"

Senate Majority Leader McConnell issues a press release "Finally! The President has learned how to play the game."

GOP Leaders Senator McConnell and Speaker Boehner heaped praise upon President Obama's coming State of the Union Speech to be delivered on Tuesday.

Speaker Boehner issues a press release heaping praise upon President Obama for 'finally getting it'
"Finally, the President gets it. For the past 6 years we in the House have sent bills to the Senate and the President, bills we knew would be DOA. The President will mimic the genius and strategy of the GOP. God Bless America and bring it on!"

Senate Majority Leader McConnell issues a press release "Finally! The President has learned how to play the game."
http://www.realworldnewsbydante.com

Very funny, Dante.com

http://www.realworldnewsbydante.com

Very funny, Dante.com
realworldnewsbydante.com :D

The genius and strategy of the GOP?

Let me be the first to list some examples:

The deficit creating Bush Tax Cuts

The Iraq War

Deregulation and the economy

Wow, those worked out so well, let's name some more:

Anyone?

The Iraq War

Anyone?
Obama has outspent all presidents combined.

The Iraq War

Anyone?
Obama has outspent all presidents combined.

Are you countin war spending?

Forum List

Back