Check out the global warmer hypocrites spending time and fun on a super yacht.

LOL!!! Apparently the solution to being called a racist is to double-down. Silly wingnuts!
No one needs a solution to being called a racist. It's funny that you think we do. The topic is hypocrisy but you want to make it about racism.
You're the one that made it about racism. The Obamas' race had nothing to do with the essence of the post, yet you mentioned it anyway. It's sad that you have so little self-awareness that the facts have to be repeated over and over again, but you still don't get it!!!

LOL!!! Apparently the solution to being called a racist is to double-down. Silly wingnuts!
No one needs a solution to being called a racist. It's funny that you think we do. The topic is hypocrisy but you want to make it about racism.
You're the one that made it about racism. The Obamas' race had nothing to do with the essence of the post, yet you mentioned it anyway. It's sad that you have so little self-awareness that the facts have to be repeated over and over again, but you still don't get it!!!
Liar. I said nothing about race, you responded to me in post #3 and brought it up. You libs aren't even decent liars.

Liar. I said nothing about race, you responded to me in post #3 and brought it up. You libs aren't even decent liars.
Sorry, between you and the OP it's hard to tell who's the sock.

Sorry, between you and the OP it's hard to tell who's the sock.
And you're a liberal so you say stupid shit and blame it on someone else.

Just remember this about liberals and you know why they LIE all the time. They just cant help it.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.
#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.
#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.
10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

David Geffen's super yacht, hosting the half black and his fully black wife. Along with the very concerned for the planet Springsteen and Oprah and Hanks etc etc etc.

The super yacht Rising Sun
3F442F3C00000578-4416814-image-m-34_1492375229544.jpg

Don't worry folks, they all got into a smaller speed boat.....

3F4CB9BC00000578-4416814-image-m-113_1492372196344.jpg

A picture perfect moment! Barack and Michelle Obama pose on billionaire David Geffen's superyacht during day out with Oprah, Bruce Springsteen and Tom Hanks in French Polynesia
  • Barack and Michelle Obama were guests on David Geffen's 454ft superyacht Rising Sun on Friday
  • Oprah, Tom Hanks and Bruce Springsteen were also on board the stunning $300million vessel
  • The Obamas have been holidaying at the Brando resort in French Polynesia for the past month
  • Since leaving the White House, they have also visited Palm Springs, Hawaii and toured the Caribbean

Read more: Barack and Michelle Obama pose superyacht in Tahiti | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Good stuff.
Is it funny how the parrots on the left always associate the republicans as the "party of the rich?"
Funny, you think all democrats are liberals..

David Geffen's super yacht, hosting the half black and his fully black wife. Along with the very concerned for the planet Springsteen and Oprah and Hanks etc etc etc.

A picture perfect moment! Barack and Michelle Obama pose on billionaire David Geffen's superyacht during day out with Oprah, Bruce Springsteen and Tom Hanks in French Polynesia
  • Barack and Michelle Obama were guests on David Geffen's 454ft superyacht Rising Sun on Friday
  • Oprah, Tom Hanks and Bruce Springsteen were also on board the stunning $300million vessel
  • The Obamas have been holidaying at the Brando resort in French Polynesia for the past month
  • Since leaving the White House, they have also visited Palm Springs, Hawaii and toured the Caribbean

Read more: Barack and Michelle Obama pose superyacht in Tahiti | Daily Mail Online

Good stuff.
Is it funny how the parrots on the left always associate the republicans as the "party of the rich?"
Funny, you think all democrats are liberals..
Lets see if this line works

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
/ / / /
Liberal Democrat(Marxist/Fascist/Commy) Conservative Democrat(Joe Lieberman, Samn Nunn) Establish Republican(John McCain, Lindsey Graham) Conser Repub.

Anything left of Conserv Repubs, have liberalism in them, just not as much as the leftwing nutjobs like you.

Good stuff.
Hypocrisy and liberalism are two sides of the same coin. They feel no need to adhere to the lifestyle they demand of others.
You can see hypocrisy in others, but not the racism in yourself? The Obamas' blackness has nothing whatsoever to do with the environmentalism angle, yet it gets mentioned anyway. If I were you, I'd work on my personal issues before seeing fit to criticize others.
Hypocrisy and racism aren't related. Different words with different meanings entirely. If I was a racist how does that have any bearing on liberal hypocrisy? We aren't supposed to comment if you think we're racist? Liberals need simple answers to everything.

Concerns about global warming don't mean people have to go live in a log cabin or forego luxury. It means that we need to move to different forms of energy for the health of the planet. There's a lot of money to be made in alternate energy.

Thirty years ago, my asthma was "life threatening". On those days when the pollution level in the city hit 20 (considered high) nearly every day in the summer due to coal fired plants, I would end up in the emergency room with asthma attacks my puffers wouldn't stop. On more than one occasion, I made it to the hospital with minutes to spare - if it were 10 minutes longer, I would have been dead. That's when Canada and the US signed a climate accord.

As Canada has gone away from coal fired plants (they've all been closed in Ontario), the air has gotten cleaner and my asthma has gone away with it. There are no days when the pollution levels hit 20, it's seldom over 10. A recent bout of bronchitis caused a flare up of my asthma and I couldn't find my inhaler. The drug store said I hadn't refilled my inhaler presecription since 2013.

Republicans see all of the improvements we've made to the environment the past 30 years and say "enough". But global warming is real, and use of carbon fuels is certainly the cause of it since it began when people became dependent on burning oil and coal for fuel.

There are alternatives, and there's a lot of money to be made world-wide in research and development of cleaner ways to live.

Liberals dont' think that only Republicans are rich. We think that Republican policies ONLY HELP THE RICH.

Good stuff.
Hypocrisy and liberalism are two sides of the same coin. They feel no need to adhere to the lifestyle they demand of others.
You can see hypocrisy in others, but not the racism in yourself? The Obamas' blackness has nothing whatsoever to do with the environmentalism angle, yet it gets mentioned anyway. If I were you, I'd work on my personal issues before seeing fit to criticize others.
Hypocrisy and racism aren't related. Different words with different meanings entirely. If I was a racist how does that have any bearing on liberal hypocrisy? We aren't supposed to comment if you think we're racist? Liberals need simple answers to everything.

Concerns about global warming don't mean people have to go live in a log cabin or forego luxury. It means that we need to move to different forms of energy for the health of the planet. There's a lot of money to be made in alternate energy.

Thirty years ago, my asthma was "life threatening". On those days when the pollution level in the city hit 20 (considered high) nearly every day in the summer due to coal fired plants, I would end up in the emergency room with asthma attacks my puffers wouldn't stop. On more than one occasion, I made it to the hospital with minutes to spare - if it were 10 minutes longer, I would have been dead. That's when Canada and the US signed a climate accord.

As Canada has gone away from coal fired plants (they've all been closed in Ontario), the air has gotten cleaner and my asthma has gone away with it. There are no days when the pollution levels hit 20, it's seldom over 10. A recent bout of bronchitis caused a flare up of my asthma and I couldn't find my inhaler. The drug store said I hadn't refilled my inhaler presecription since 2013.

Republicans see all of the improvements we've made to the environment the past 30 years and say "enough". But global warming is real, and use of carbon fuels is certainly the cause of it since it began when people became dependent on burning oil and coal for fuel.

There are alternatives, and there's a lot of money to be made world-wide in research and development of cleaner ways to live.

Liberals dont' think that only Republicans are rich. We think that Republican policies ONLY FAVOUR THE RICH.
You do realize that We see the hypocrisy because those you champion are using the very fuel that you hate, yet you love and adore them. Climate Change is real, since the beginning of time, only your side is milking you for your money because you are too stupid to know better. That is the difference between critical thinking like conservatives , and liberal thinking like you.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Q. CO2 is presently 409PPM, how much must we lower CO2 in order to end Manmade Global Climate Warming Change?

A. $15 Trillion

Last edited:

Good stuff.

Liberals dont' think that only Republicans are rich. We think that Republican policies ONLY HELP THE RICH.
What it means is that limousine liberals want us to live meager lifestyles, turn down thermostats in the winter, up in the summer while they feel all good and noble offering up the lip service.

Your spin is a joke.

Good stuff.

What it means is that limousine liberals want us to live meager lifestyles, turn down thermostats in the winter, up in the summer while they feel all good and noble offering up the lip service.

Your spin is a joke.

Libs hate these over the top examples of their hypocrisy.

People on a boat. Where's the hypocrisy?
I don't see you on the ship, or even the boat, either. Just see a bunch of liberal elites who don't give a rats ass about how poor they made the US citizens over the 8 years of Obama. Before you say it, see #2

th57M922P5.jpg

This from supporters pf Trump who cries about the national debt & deficits & then throws away millions flying his fast ass back & forth ro Florida, keeping his wife in NYC & flying her not so fat ass to DC & Florida, & his kids rack up security expense flying around on ski vacations.

You have no idea if Geffen spends money on carbon offsets or other means to address his carbon footprint.

This from supporters pf Trump who cries about the national debt & deficits & then throws away millions flying his fast ass back & forth ro Florida, keeping his wife in NYC & flying her not so fat ass to DC & Florida, & his kids rack up security expense flying around on ski vacations.

You have no idea if Geffen spends money on carbon offsets or other means to address his carbon footprint.
So now after $10 trillion of debt was created by Obama, jet setting to Hawaii(a lot farther than Florida) Europe and other golf outings, you are bitching? ROTFLMAO,,,,,,,,,,,,

So now after $10 trillion of debt was created by Obama, jet setting to Hawaii(a lot farther than Florida) Europe and other golf outings, you are bitching? ROTFLMAO,,,,,,,,,,,,
ROTFKMAO? Really? One, the debt did not go up 10 trillion under Obama. Two, Obama was not responsible for the bulk of that. The Bush recession added most, the revenue slashing Bush Tax Cuts & unfunded wars & unfunded expansion to Medicare added a lot.

Republicans held the purse strings for 6 of Obama's 8 years.

Lets compare Obama's travel for vacations against your orange buddy's travels.

Wasn't it Trump who had a fit about Obama's golfing & promised the nation he would not be off golfing? Yes he did.

Michelle Obama understood what was expected when Barack won & moved into the EWhitew Hiouse. Evidentlky Melania was too stupid to get that part & stayed in NYC. More millions pissed away. But hey, v=cut those evil Meals on wheels!!!.
Trump is such an ass.

Good stuff.

Forum List

Back