Check Out Ben Carson's Hypocrisy

World Savior

May 18, 2015
I might do a video on this dude. He is Mr. Hypocrite but sadly he is also a bigot. He hates gays, poor people, hates white liberals. He called white liberals the most racist people on earth. Imagine the ruckus on Fox Nuse had Obama called white conservatives the most racists people in America.

Meet Mr. Hypocrite
25b9_bc442_c687ce8_oJ.jpg.thumb

I might do a video on this dude. He is Mr. Hypocrite but sadly he is also a bigot. He hates gays, poor people, hates white liberals. He called white liberals the most racist people on earth. Imagine the ruckus on Fox Nuse had Obama called white conservatives the most racists people in America.

Meet Mr. Hypocrite
Is this all the libs have on him. Weak.

Meet Mr. Hypocrite
Is this all the libs have on him. Weak.

No brother, this is only a tip of the iceberg. He's actually a lot worse. I do not begrudge him for accepting social services from the government. He should have taken it all and he deserved it given that he grew up impoverished. I also commend him for achieving what he has in the medical field.

Where I part ways with him is when he becomes a bigot and displays his disdain for the gays and indigent people. He wants to deny the same privileges to other low income impoverished people that he himself benefited from. Sadly, all that education he got and achievements he achieved are out the window because of his stupidity he displayed on TV.

Hey dummy Carson overcame these challenges to become a neurosurgeon at Johns Hopkins that's pretty damn impressive. I suspect you work the night shift at Denny's.

World Savior is a hate filled little liberal, he makes crap up and distorts the truth to fit his agenda.

I'll vote for Carson just to piss off the asshole.

Hey dummy Carson overcame these challenges to become a neurosurgeon at Johns Hopkins that's pretty damn impressive. I suspect you work the night shift at Denny's.

You obviously missed the point of the post, not surprising if you grew up on Fox news diet. I admire his accomplishments. The point was about his hypocrisy, not about his accomplishments. He used public assistance to achieve his life goals and yet he calls it slavery and wants to deny other indigent people the same assistance while hating gays, indigents, whites and even black indigent people. Do you understand this basic point or do I have to go over this again with you a bit slowly?

World Savior is a hate filled little liberal, he makes crap up and distorts the truth to fit his agenda.

Sorry Papa, you can vote for the homophobe, hypocrite, hate filled (Triple H) Ben Carson. He hates gays, indigent people, white liberals (yes whites), and calls public assistance as akin to being slavery.

So you are obviously wrong. I do not hate the low income, gays, white liberals or conservatives. Yes go ahead and call me a hater for exposing Ben Carson's hypocrisy. Here's the bad news for you. Ben Carson will be retired fro public life by end of next year. We will never have to worry about his stupidity controlling the US executive branch. If you think that makes me a hater, by all means, vote for the conservative homophobes.

Not really. Those claims are quite accurate and verified. You can do a search on line and verify them yourself. Try it.

Remember this: The m ore people you hate, the less your chance of getting elected. Conservatives hate many demographic groups. This is why they never win national elections. They win senatorial elections and congressional elections. But they won't win the WH because on a national level, the minorities and gays and women all come out after watching the hate filled rants of people like Carson, Huckabee, Palin and what not.

Good thing Hillary and Barack are not as hate filled as the RWers. Don't take my word, go back and look at the election results and you will see who votes for who.

"You know Obamacare is really I think the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery...from a doctor

"Marriage is between a man and a woman. It's a well-established, fundamental pillar of society and no group, be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality -- it doesn't matter what they are, they don't get to change the definition."

Welcome to the 21st century Dr Carson

Sorry Papa, you can vote for the homophobe, hypocrite, hate filled (Triple H) Ben Carson. He hates gays, indigent people, white liberals (yes whites), and calls public assistance as akin to being slavery.

So you are obviously wrong. I do not hate the low income, gays, white liberals or conservatives. Yes go ahead and call me a hater for exposing Ben Carson's hypocrisy. Here's the bad news for you. Ben Carson will be retired fro public life by end of next year. We will never have to worry about his stupidity controlling the US executive branch. If you think that makes me a hater, by all means, vote for the conservative homophobes.

First off, you exposed nothing except your hatred for black conservatives and your hatred for anyone who disagrees with your unproven statements. That is why you distort the truth. It is your pure hate for those that don't agree with your bigoted views.

Forum List

Back