Chechens dominate Moscow slaves TOTALLY , this video HAS SHOCKED EVEN ME )) emir of Chechen STATE Kadyrov, HUMILIATED PUBLICLY GRU - WAGNER BOSS

That video is sad and depressing and ugly and should inspire rage over the war that Putin started.

There is no glorious death in war....there are no heroic deaths.
You retreat until there is nowhere to retreat to....you keep fighting until there's nothing left to fight with....then the enemy simply walks up and shoots you at point blank and then ignores you as irrelevant.

All these people had lives. They had goals and dreams. They mattered to people at home in their communities with families and friends. Many are parents themselves.

This guy had nowhere to run to and when injured had no way to get to even the crappy medical treatment they do have. The Russians are in a constant state of harassment from their own troops, fear of the coming Ukraine attack, and fears of getting shot by their own troops or imprisoned by their own government. The lack of proper food and ammunition and piss poor training tells them all they need to know about how much they really matter to leadership. The hazing is contrary to a "band of brothers" attitude among the high morale the Ukranians have.

Wagnerites at least get 6 months worth of an average yearly salary for every month at the front and a fat payday for their family if they die.
It's pathetic but it makes sense at least.
i will find it in english as well

Do Ukies not realize they are being played as badly as our own servicemen got played in the ME?

No one fights to win; war is accretive to the bottom line of the politicians and arms manufacturers

Forum List

Back