Chavez tied to FARC? Who knew?

cbi0090

Feb 8, 2008
Everyone has known it for years and the press acts like it a big surprise or some contrivence by Colombia. People who kidnap innocent people or sell drugs for financial gain are not soldiers. They are the worst kind of criminal and should be hunted down. Any law abiding country should agree with that and shouldn't care about whose yard they are hiding in.

If my neighbor shoots a rabid dog that happens to be in my back yard, am I going to complain? Hell no, he did everyone a favor. Anyone who manages to get one of these FARC animals their sights, should just shoot.

http://english.eluniversal.com/2008/05/05/en_pol_art_interpol-confirms-au_05A1556571.shtml

Looks like the Columbians didn't mess with the computer:

Interpol confirms authenticity of Raúl Reyes's computer files

The information found in the computers of the deceased leader of the rebel Colombian Revolutionary Armed Forces (FARC), Raúl Reyes, was not manipulated by Colombian authorities, according to an Interpol's report to be released next May 15, as disclosed by Bogota El Tiempo daily newspaper.

The report stated that a committee comprising computer science experts from Korea, Australia, and Singapore working for the International Criminal Police Organization (Interpol) completed last May 2 the investigation into the three computers found in Reyes' camp in Ecuador, Efe reported.

"The first finding was that Reyes' files were not manipulated and that security agencies and citizens who had the computer in their hands kept them safe," the Colombian newspaper stated.

Forum List

Back