Charts reveal why companies are leaving California BY THE THOUSANDS!!!

eah, I just couldn't resist, believe it or not that's a cell phone pic. My Nikon would have done a bit better but I didn't have it with me.

Don't get me wrong, there are truly beautiful areas in Texas.....Its that majority of Texans that need brain cells' transplants.

eah, I just couldn't resist, believe it or not that's a cell phone pic. My Nikon would have done a bit better but I didn't have it with me.

Don't get me wrong, there are truly beautiful areas in Texas.....Its that majority of Texans that need brain cells' transplants.

Right, that's why you chose to include drought ridden West Texas in your photos. Why didn't you chose a desert shot in CA?

Banks, rental units, and real estate has got Californians by the balls and so the cost of living is way beyond anything that is sane. That's why.

This Interactive Map Shows Which States Americans Are Flocking To (And Fleeing From)

Many assume that rich residents are leaving states where taxes are high, but according toTrulia’s Chief Economist, it’s not the rich who are moving away from their home states, but rather the lower-income households who can’t keep up with rising real estate costs.

California cranks out new businesses and jobs despite criticism

Chief Executive magazine recently called it a "deeply troubled" state, where companies are so over-regulated that "most cannot afford to do business."

But a new study drawing on more than three decades' worth of census business-formation data tells quite a different story.

For each year since 1976, California's pace of new business creation has been faster than the U.S. rate, and often faster than Texas'.

And an earlier Beacon analysis of census migration data showed that, despite California's comparatively high income tax rates, more people making in excess of $100,000 a year moved to California from other states from 2007 to 2013 than those who left.

------------------------------------

Love it when these right wingers think they have an "Ah Ha" moment and then get bitch slapped into reality.

Right, that's why you chose to include drought ridden West Texas in your photos. Why didn't you chose a desert shot in CA?
Cause no one can get close enough to take a picture because of the fires.

LOL

This same nonsense is dredged up over and over and has no meaning.

If you can't survive in California, who's economy is twice the size of the next largest state's economy in the US, then go to Texas, they welcome failed businesses. Just take a look at their failing oil industry. And get used to minimum wage.

You have to bring your A-game to make it here.

These charts could just as easily be applied to why companies leave countries...like the USA.

1) The currency is less valuable
2) The taxes are too high
3) The minimum wage is too high

3 Simple Charts That Help Explain Why 9,000 Businesses Have Left California In Just 7 Years | Zero Hedge

Donald Trumps wants to fix that for America...by LOWERING taxes on businesses. Whya cannot the fools on the progressive band wagon see this?
It's a liberal bankrupt shithole.

Let's not talk about fires, I had one almost get me about 5 years back, I was evacuated for 7 days. Had a DC 10 dropping fire retardant within a mile of my house.

This Interactive Map Shows Which States Americans Are Flocking To (And Fleeing From)

Many assume that rich residents are leaving states where taxes are high, but according toTrulia’s Chief Economist, it’s not the rich who are moving away from their home states, but rather the lower-income households who can’t keep up with rising real estate costs.

California cranks out new businesses and jobs despite criticism

Chief Executive magazine recently called it a "deeply troubled" state, where companies are so over-regulated that "most cannot afford to do business."

But a new study drawing on more than three decades' worth of census business-formation data tells quite a different story.

For each year since 1976, California's pace of new business creation has been faster than the U.S. rate, and often faster than Texas'.

And an earlier Beacon analysis of census migration data showed that, despite California's comparatively high income tax rates, more people making in excess of $100,000 a year moved to California from other states from 2007 to 2013 than those who left.

------------------------------------

Love it when these right wingers think they have an "Ah Ha" moment and then get bitch slapped into reality.

California has been the number 8 economy among nations in the world for decades. We recently moved up to number 6. California's economy is the 6th largest among the rest of the nations of the world.

Not quite the statistics of an economy 'losing revenue' or 'companies fleeing blah blah blah'. The weak businesses can't survive here that is correct, you have to have your shite squared away before you open the doors here. If you do though you are greatly rewarded.

We separate the wheat from the chaff, the chaff head off to Taxus.

LOL

This same nonsense is dredged up over and over and has no meaning.

If you can't survive in California, who's economy is twice the size of the next largest state's economy in the US, then go to Texas, they welcome failed businesses. Just take a look at their failing oil industry. And get used to minimum wage.

You have to bring your A-game to make it here.

With all the regulations, and high cost of living, you are correct.

LOL, Governor Moonbeam can teach the Donald a few things about the economy. California is currently the 7th biggest economy in the world surpassing Brazil, Italy and Russia. For every business that moves, two more move here to amazing profits and opportunity.

Link?

Hoss, you had a really bad fire year in Texas not that long ago. You lost a significant percentage of your trees in the state. Best not make fun of California's ongoing drought. You could go back into another drought like that in 2011, when Texas was on fire and begging for help from all the other states.

EDITORIAL: Businesses flee California’s high taxes and regulations

Losing people too...without illegals, California would be cratering.

Roughly 5 million people left California in the last decade. See where they went

About 5 million Californians left between 2004 and 2013. Roughly 3.9 million people came here from other states during that period, for a net population loss of more than 1 million people.
The trend resulted in a net loss of about $26 billion in annual income.

Despite the loss of residents to other states, California continued to grow during the last decade because of natural increase - more births than deaths - and foreign migration.

Hoss, you had a really bad fire year in Texas not that long ago. You lost a significant percentage of your trees in the state. Best not make fun of California's ongoing drought. You could go back into another drought like that in 2011, when Texas was on fire and begging for help from all the other states.

I wouldn't call it a significant portion of our tree, you never been to East Texas or the hill country have you?

Last edited:
EDITORIAL: Businesses flee California’s high taxes and regulations

Losing people too...without illegals, California would be cratering.

Roughly 5 million people left California in the last decade. See where they went

About 5 million Californians left between 2004 and 2013. Roughly 3.9 million people came here from other states during that period, for a net population loss of more than 1 million people.
The trend resulted in a net loss of about $26 billion in annual income.

Despite the loss of residents to other states, California continued to grow during the last decade because of natural increase - more births than deaths - and foreign migration.

SoCal economic forecast: More businesses coming than going

Secession for Texas! :clap:

This ignorant nitwit does not realize that without Texas, a conservative would NEVER again see the inside of the oval office.

(give it another generation....after the old, white, tea bagging conservatives die off.....and TX will be a bright PURPLE state.)

hillarys old and white you turd- u like her cuz shes got a d next to her name.

Forum List

Back