Charlottesville Police Come Forward: We Were Told to “STAND DOWN” to Ignite Race War

No, you moronic fucking troll. I never said that the girl wasn't run over, she certainly was by a right wing piece of shit. No police were "ordered" to stand down in order to ignite a race war, you ridiculous fool. Stop polluting the forum with bullshit fake news, asshole.

Do you always NOT do anything that resembles research.

Confirmed: Police Told to Stand Down in Charlottesville—Did Nothing as War Broke Out

Charlottesville Police Come Forward: We Were Told to “STAND DOWN” to Ignite Race War | Galactic Connection

Confirmed: Police Told to Stand Down in Charlottesville—Did Nothing as War Broke Out | Global Research - cgsmonitor

Not one of those is a reliable source, idiot. Find a real source, not wild ass right wing conspiratard sites, you stupid dupe.

So you are saying that a girl was not killed.................

You are also saying that 200 police arrived in full riot gear, without being told to do so.

Kid take your meds, you are hallucinating again
Seems you're the one hallucinating since he didn't say any of that. :cuckoo:

Thanks for reading every word that I write, but nothing here has any meaning in the bigger picture.

Did you take your Zoloft??????????????????

You know you have to take it for the voices to go away
You sure do have a lot of experience with meds, I'll grant you that. Is that why you proved to be so stupid, you didn't even know Fields plowed into another car?

So a girl was not run over on a street that the police could have and should have blocked off for this demonstration?

You been ignorant your entire life, or did you study.

There will be a hundred million dollar civil suit no matter what comes of this post.

Got that kid.............................?

No, you moronic fucking troll. I never said that the girl wasn't run over, she certainly was by a right wing piece of shit. No police were "ordered" to stand down in order to ignite a race war, you ridiculous fool. Stop polluting the forum with bullshit fake news, asshole.

Do you always NOT do anything that resembles research.

Confirmed: Police Told to Stand Down in Charlottesville—Did Nothing as War Broke Out

Charlottesville Police Come Forward: We Were Told to “STAND DOWN” to Ignite Race War | Galactic Connection

Confirmed: Police Told to Stand Down in Charlottesville—Did Nothing as War Broke Out | Global Research - cgsmonitor

Not one of those is a reliable source, idiot. Find a real source, not wild ass right wing conspiratard sites, you stupid dupe.

The ACLU confirmed that the police were told to stand down.

According to a tweet from the ACLU of Virginia, police said they wouldn't intervene "until given command to do so."
Clash between protesters and counter protesters. Police says "We'll not intervene until given command to do so." #Charlottesville pic.twitter.com/UkRDlNn2mv

— ACLU of Virginia (@ACLUVA) August 12, 2017
Another protester, Hawk Newsome, president of Black Lives Matter of Greater New York, told CNN affiliate WCAV the police response to "Unite the Right" was different than at rallies he's attended in the past. He said the police in Charlottesville were too far away to prevent any violence.

"The police actually allowed us to square off against each other," Newsome said. "There were fights and the police were standing a block away the entire time. It's almost as if they wanted us to fight each other."

Protesters in Charlottesville blame police for violence - CNN

No, the ACLU did NOT "confirm" that police were told to stand down, nor does it confirm what the fucking moron in the OP is claiming, namely that they were being "told to stand down to ignite a race war." There isn't anyone who can tell the police to "stand down" except for perhaps the military or the president. No one is going to tell police to not do their jobs, especially when a situation calls for it. This entire thread is bullshit fake news garbage.

How soon some forget what happened in Baltimore.

Mayor and Governor should resign immediately and be prosecuted for 2nd degree murder.

Sick MFers killed that woman.

You are also saying that 200 police arrived in full riot gear, without being told to do so.

Thanks for reading every word that I write, but nothing here has any meaning in the bigger picture.

You sure do have a lot of experience with meds, I'll grant you that. Is that why you proved to be so stupid, you didn't even know Fields plowed into another car?

And you can not accept that cars are replaceable, but that the police here ALLOWED A YOUNG GIRL TO DIE..................

M&M (mcAuliffe and Mayor) wanted violence so their mugs could be on TV
They are complicit to homicide

And you can not accept that cars are replaceable, but that the police here ALLOWED A YOUNG GIRL TO DIE..................
You're so brain-dead, you'll be lucky if your plug doesn't get pulled.

Suffice it to say, I never put a value on either the car or the woman's life who was taken.

You're truly fucking nuts. :cuckoo:

Suffice it to say, I never put a value on either the car or the woman's life who was taken.

This is nuts, I could make something up, but nothing made up could be this pathetic

by6ymi0.gif

This is nuts, I could make something up, but nothing made up could be this pathetic

by6ymi0.gif

Sadly, you abandon the thread topic when you know you've been bested.

I don't know...yet..what happened in Charlottesville with the city / police, whether they just completely screwed up, if it was what the OP posted, or if it was somewhere in between.

I do know, though, that Boston did it right, showing what Charlottesville should have / could have done.

The mayor and the governor are both notorious leftists, so it is easy to believe they intentionally arranged the mayhem.

Sorry but I believe this story to be BS.

Even if they were told to stand down I doubt they were told it was to ignite racial violence. Although that may have been the result.

Even anonymously I doubt a police officer would leak such a story.
Of course the politicians ordering them to stand down didn't tell them why, but it's obvious to anyone who isn't brain damaged.

Charlottesville Police Come Forward: We Were Told to "STAND DOWN" to Ignite Race War (Video)

A Charlottesville police officer has come forward to express his outrage at being told to “stand down” by the city mayor during violent clashes between protesters.

The officer also claims the protests, which pitched “white supremacists” against members of Antifa, were “set up” to allow for the groups to ignite into exactly what happened.

We [Charlotesville police] were ordered to bring the rival groups together. As soon as they were in contact with each other, we were told to stand down. It was outrageous. We weren’t allowed to arrest anyone without asking the mayor first. We weren’t even allowed to stop the driver as he sped away.

The event was being set up as far back as at least May and it went like clockwork.”

At no point is the car that plowed into the crowd of protesters pursued by police – there is not a police car in sight leading into the area, or out.

When this is over Trump is a shoe in for 2020

And zero evidence this is true
We do know the police did nothing.

Yes, but no evidence it was done purposefully to ignite a race war as the OP is insinuating. It's conspiracy garbage
There's plenty of evidence for that - for instance, there are the two cops who testified to it.

by6ymi0.gif

Tell us? what do the voices in your head tell you to do?

Dumbass, this is a Federal Civil Rights probe now, as Hillary and Soros have another victim

by6ymi0.gif

Dumbass, this is a Federal Civil Rights probe now, as Hillary and Soros have another victim

:cuckoo:

by6ymi0.gif

Again little one, the police who numbered in the hundreds in Charlottsville did nothing, says everyone who was there including the police who have already spoken

http://nypost.com/2017/08/16/victim-claims-cops-did-nothing-to-stop-charlottesville-beatdown/

But you keep believing that anything that you write here will change anything, because it will not. See no matter how much you stomp your feet, you still believe that ripping kids apart, makes America a better place.......................

DavidFront-1.jpg

by6ymi0.gif

Again little one, the police who numbered in the hundreds in Charlottsville did nothing, says everyone who was there including the police who have already spoken

http://nypost.com/2017/08/16/victim-claims-cops-did-nothing-to-stop-charlottesville-beatdown/

But you keep believing that anything that you write here will change anything, because it will not. See no matter how much you stomp your feet, you still believe that ripping kids apart, makes America a better place.......................

DavidFront-1.jpg

Sadly, your dementia worsens as the voices in your head grow louder.

by6ymi0.gif

DavidFront-1.jpg

If you take your Abilify, you can pretend that your children did not die like this

partial20birth.jpg

DavidFront-1.jpg

If you take your Abilify, you can pretend that your children did not die like this

partial20birth.jpg
Aww, you poor thing. Bless your heart. You've lost this debate so badly, that you're now trying to defer to other topics. How sad. :(

DavidFront-1.jpg

partial20birth.jpg
Aww, you poor thing. Bless your heart. You've lost this debate so badly, that you're now trying to defer to other topics. How sad. :(

There you go proving that you are delusional. See this is not a debate, it is a message board where I come to waste time and where you come to debate and prove your worth (grandiose delusions). The fact is doofy that not over 20 people will ever view this, so it has no global consequences and you certainly did not win anything.

Now.

Charlottesville Police Come Forward: We Were Told to "STAND DOWN" to Ignite Race War (Video)

A Charlottesville police officer has come forward to express his outrage at being told to “stand down” by the city mayor during violent clashes between protesters.

The officer also claims the protests, which pitched “white supremacists” against members of Antifa, were “set up” to allow for the groups to ignite into exactly what happened.

We [Charlotesville police] were ordered to bring the rival groups together. As soon as they were in contact with each other, we were told to stand down. It was outrageous. We weren’t allowed to arrest anyone without asking the mayor first. We weren’t even allowed to stop the driver as he sped away.

The event was being set up as far back as at least May and it went like clockwork.”

At no point is the car that plowed into the crowd of protesters pursued by police – there is not a police car in sight leading into the area, or out.

CIAO toodles

DavidFront-1.jpg

partial20birth.jpg

There you go proving that you are delusional. See this is not a debate, it is a message board where I come to waste time and where you come to debate and prove your worth (grandiose delusions). The fact is doofy that not over 20 people will ever view this, so it has no global consequences and you certainly did not win anything.

Now.

CIAO toodles
What an idiot you are, eh? Re-posting a link to the obscure uncensoredtruth.net website as though linking to them again adds to their credibility.

giphy.gif

DavidFront-1.jpg

partial20birth.jpg

Now.

CIAO toodles
What an idiot you are, eh? Re-posting a link to the obscure uncensoredtruth.net website as though linking to them again adds to their credibility.

giphy.gif

You just don't get it, but then that is why you are so heavily medicated

Federal civil rights probe launched into fatal Charlottesville crash

The federal government has opened a civil rights investigation into the vehicular rampage that killed one woman and injured 19 other people during Saturday’s “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Va.

U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions issued a statement Saturday night to announce the probe.

“The Richmond FBI Field Office, the Civil Rights Division, and the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Western District of Virginia have opened a civil rights investigation into the circumstances of the deadly vehicular incident that occurred earlier Saturday morning,” Sessions said in the statement. “The FBI will collect all available facts and evidence, and as this is an ongoing investigation we are not able to comment further at this time.”

Related Image
1502602637450.jpg
Expand / Collapse
U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions has announced a federal civil rights investigation into Saturday's fatal crash in Charlottesville, Va. Sessions is seen speaking in Washington, March 6, 2017. (Associated Press)

James Alex Fields Jr., 20, of Ohio, has been arrested in connection with the fatal crash, authorities said. The rally was organized by right-wing blogger Jason Kessler, who wanted to protest Charlottesville’s decision to remove a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee from Emancipation Park. The event quickly turned chaotic, as white nationalists clashed with counter-protesters and police.

Sessions condemned the violence.

“When such actions arise from racial bigotry and hatred, they betray our core values and cannot be tolerated,” the attorney general said.

“I have talked with FBI Director Chris Wray, FBI agents on the scene, and law enforcement officials for the state of Virginia. The FBI has been supporting state and local authorities throughout the day,” Sessions said. “U.S. Attorney Rick Mountcastle has commenced a federal investigation and will have the full support of the Department of Justice. Justice will prevail.”

Forum List

Back