Charlie Gard has passed

Today the UK lost all honor for human life.
Today the UK showed what shit stain care will be in twenty years.
Today an infant child with the very common name of Charlie passed and that common infant child may have more impact on American politics and voting in 2018 then any adult alive. God bless little infant Charlie a babe not a year old may well have saved more lives in his death then any death short of Jesus before him!

Fury

He was left to die to protect the mainstay of progressive and globalist politics. Just think what a disaster it would have been to the objectives of the left, if treatment here in the capitalist America would have saved his life?

This is a day of celebration among the death cultists! Baby killers, rejoice!

no, troll. no one is celebrating.

but what was noble about keeping a body alive that can't breathe, eat or move on it's own.

I know you insane twit like the idea of torturing people, but that baby didn't deserve to be tortured by the likes of you.;
Your people are advocating for the same system here. You have no right lecturing any conservative.

This is a day of celebration among the death cultists! Baby killers, rejoice!

no, troll. no one is celebrating.

but what was noble about keeping a body alive that can't breathe, eat or move on it's own.

I know you insane twit like the idea of torturing people, but that baby didn't deserve to be tortured by the likes of you.;
Your people are advocating for the same system here. You have no right lecturing any conservative.

Jills is all about killing other people's kids.

How sad! This case was total and complete bullshit. Fuck the courts that ruled against his parents.

Man. You try hard sometimes. Don't worry, bro. You are so cool that all of us love you. You don't have to appease the idiots.

That baby had a terminal illness which resulted in his life being one of unending suffering. Nothing could have saved him. His passing may be the best thing that ever happened to him.

Once single payer leaves the government in charge of whether people can spend their own money on their own medical care, they will be denying 70 year olds treatment for a broken leg.

How sad! This case was total and complete bullshit. Fuck the courts that ruled against his parents.
Let's just hope we don't end up with that bs here.

You idiot. Do you know how many people there are who DIE in the US from shit that Brits never die from because they have universal health care? Try learning.
Because Britian has universal health care people have to pull their own teeth.

Sufferers pull out teeth due to lack of dentists

Well the .leftists got their fitst post birth legal abortion. They will claim their is precedent to abort babies up to one year of age.

Think not? It's coming.

Man. You try hard sometimes. Don't worry, bro. You are so cool that all of us love you. You don't have to appease the idiots.

That baby had a terminal illness which resulted in his life being one of unending suffering. Nothing could have saved him. His passing may be the best thing that ever happened to him.

Pshaw! I am not attempting to appease anyone here. Whether someone agrees with my position on any given issue matters very little to me. Also, I don't have to "try" at anything, most of this shit just comes naturally. lol

That being said, this may have been the best thing to happen, but every option should have been allowed to be explored.

Doctors are wrong all the time, and people who are given "death sentences" and whose parents are told they will be insensible monsters prove doctors wrong all the time.

As you can see, death panels are real. Those who defend this are ok with that.

Pshaw! I am not attempting to appease anyone here. Whether someone agrees with my position on any given issue matters very little to me. Also, I don't have to "try" at anything, most of this shit just comes naturally. lol

That being said, this may have been the best thing to happen, but every option should have been allowed to be explored.

Any thinking and caring person would think that...you have to try

Doctors are wrong all the time, and people who are given "death sentences" and whose parents are told they will be insensible monsters prove doctors wrong all the time.

At times I watch a little tyke who has Downs, the Dr's told the parents he would not be able to walk, have all sorts of issues but he's fine with the exception he's a Downs child. He is his mommy and daddy's world. He's adorable and a happy little guy.

2C1929EE00000578-0-image-a-18_1441775159906.jpg

At times I watch a little tyke who has Downs, the Dr's told the parents he would not be able to walk, have all sorts of issues but he's fine with the exception he's a Downs child. He is his mommy and daddy's world. He's adorable and a happy little guy.
Progressives maintain that they are monsters and should not be allowed to be born.
And they think everybody should be required to abort if there's the CHANCE of any sort of defect. It isn't just about killing babies who are imperfect..it's about forcing others to do the same. Based upon their own bigoted hatred of anything that isn't just like them. And their own stupid fear of coming face to face with humanity's imperfection. And now they can use the excuse "BUT WE'RE ALL PAYING FOR IT" to force parents to kill their own children and deny them care.

Whereas before, they claimed that if we didn't all pay for it, babies would die.

Nothing crazy about that.

Forum List

Back