Charles Krauthammer has died

"i haven't heard such a stream of disconnected ideas since i left pshyciatritry 30 years ago. Trump is a rodeo clown" - Charles

I said it in another thread about him and I will say it again, back in the 90's I read a opinion of his in a newspaper, I wrote him a letter (I didn't think I would get a response back) but sure enough him or his staff wrote me back.

That made me happy, to know he was listening..

Democrat Congressmen Eric Swalwell and Ted Lieu have both answered me on twitter. people tend to answer back!
I have a big collection of letters from House Representatives and Senators. They almost always send responses, or at least used to. Hell, I even got one from Reagan, but it is probably auto-pen just like a lot of the Congressional ones.

He died on the longest day of the year, the first day of summer. “Ever Young. Ever Summer.”
it's still a little light outside here and it is 9:22pm....! I LOVE this day! Tomorrow, I will be getting sad, because each day will be growing darker and darker, earlier and earlier! :(

Tis not! It's 8:22 :10:
I have no idea what you people are talking about. It's only 6:29
Why don't we have a ''BOP somebody upside of the head'' smiley emoji? :lol:

"The man was so courageous in the way he lived his life and he overcame so much." —Brit Hume

He also "denounced Trump’s handling of the violence that erupted at Charlottesville, Va. protests over the planned removal of a Robert E. Lee statue, saying that most Americans were "utterly revolted by right-wing white supremacist neo-Nazi groups.” Krauthammer said that Trump’s failure to strongly denounce the supremacist group, and to say that both sides in the protest shared blame, “was a moral disgrace.” Fox News editorial

He also "denounced Trump’s handling of the violence that erupted at Charlottesville, Va. protests over the planned removal of a Robert E. Lee statue, saying that most Americans were "utterly revolted by right-wing white supremacist neo-Nazi groups.” Krauthammer said that Trump’s failure to strongly denounce the supremacist group, and to say that both sides in the protest shared blame, “was a moral disgrace.” Fox News editorial
I didn't know he said that....

Well said.

Most commentators (other then Shepard Smith) on Fox are little more then Trump mouthpieces...xenophobic, racist, misogynistic and emotionally disturbed. If they croaked - the world is a bit better without them.

But this guy was different.

And even though I did not always agree with him...I had gigawatts of respect for him.

I genuinely think the world is at least a little worse for his passing.

Last edited:
I don’t remember him saying that. If he did it was because he despised trump and not because what trump said was wrong.
Trump was spot-on. Left-wing bigot extremists baited the white supremacists and were more culpable than anyone.

Sad to see him pass, it was a while before I realized he was paralyzed, however his mind was always sharp, his words concise.

We lost a good one.

"his intellect and extraordinary analysis will be remembered for generations" - Gingrich

I don’t remember him saying that. If he did it was because he despised trump and not because what trump said was wrong.
Trump was spot-on. Left-wing bigot extremists baited the white supremacists and were more culpable than anyone.
Trump was wrong, and you are wrong.

CK was correct. Trump's leadership in this incident was a moral travesty.

But the alt and far right learned that they will never use violence successfully to intimidate their enemies.

Trump was wrong, and you are wrong.

CK was correct. Trump's leadership in this incident was a moral travesty.

But the alt and far right learned that they will never use violence successfully to intimidate their enemies.
No, trump was correct. Dem fascists started that brawl by baiting white suptemecists. The democrat media instead pushed their fascist narrative. It didn’t jibe with what they wanted it to be so they skewed what trump said. Just like every day.

Forum List

Back