Charity For Jews?

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Why is this rabbi Yechiel Eckstein on TV all the time raising money for poor Jews in Russia? What a scam. You telling me Israel can't get their people home? I can't believe so many Americans give money to these scams. I didn't know Israel and the Jews were broke.

Why is this rabbi Yechiel Eckstein on TV all the time raising money for poor Jews in Russia? What a scam. You telling me Israel can't get their people home? I can't believe so many Americans give money to these scams. I didn't know Israel and the Jews were broke.
Do you really have to ask? That clown is a multi-millionaire. If he stopped going on TV, people would stop sending him free money.

so you assume jews in israel don't send money?

or are you just mad that people are taking care of people and the government isn't getting it's cut?
I'm sure American Jews give as well as Christians.

And yea. I've seen this guy on TV for years. If the government of Israel wanted to save these poor starving Holocaust survivors they could have sent air shalome in a long time ago to rescue these lost tribe of Israel.

or are you just mad that people are taking care of people and the government isn't getting it's cut?

And yea. I've seen this guy on TV for years. If the government of Israel wanted to save these poor starving Holocaust survivors they could have sent air shalome in a long time ago to rescue these lost tribe of Israel.
so you are mad that it's people helping people and not the government doing it for them.

:lol:

so you are mad that it's people helping people and not the government doing it for them.

Yeaaaa that's it. Winner winner chicken dinner. Idiot!

you're crying about someone on tv running a charity to help others
you're offended that someone cares about other people
so offended that you forget how to change the channel

but I'm an idiot

:lmao:

Never heard of him, he must be on Nickelodeon or the Disney channel.

but I'm an idiot

How many old persecuted Jews has that guy got out of Russia? What a scam. Are you Jewish? Do you know the guy? Why don't you tell me how much longer till this issue is solved.

One of those religious channels. Really amazingly obviously scams

One of those religious channels. Really amazingly obviously scams

Sorry couldn't resist, but I don't think I heard of him..yea those guys know how to rake it in from the gulible.

but I'm an idiot

How many old persecuted Jews has that guy got out of Russia? What a scam. Are you Jewish? Do you know the guy? Why don't you tell me how much longer till this issue is solved.

Jews help Jews that's the way it is...they also help Christians being slaughtered by the muslim nutjobs

They are Russian. Maybe they don't WANT to leave. What do you care?

You're pissed because someone seems to care. Do you know how many Russian Jews chose to come to the US after being persecuted there for decades???

but I'm an idiot

Jews help Jews that's the way it is...they also help Christians being slaughtered by the muslim nutjobs
Have you seen this guy? He's also pulling in a lot of cash from Christians who are taught that the bible says defend and protect the Jews.

They are Russian. Maybe they don't WANT to leave. What do you care?

You're pissed because someone seems to care. Do you know how many Russian Jews chose to come to the US after being persecuted there for decades???
No tell me

but I'm an idiot

Have you seen this guy? He's also pulling in a lot of cash from Christians who are taught that the bible says defend and protect the Jews.

Good for him

Russian-Jewish Immigrants in the U.S:Social Portrait, Challenges, and AJC Involvement - AJC - Russian

Russian-Jewish Immigration to the United States
The exact number of Russian-speaking Jews living in this country is unknown, but is generally estimated at about 700,000.[2] The 2002–03 population survey conducted by the UJA-Federation of New York found that 19 percent of Jews in the five boroughs of New York City (roughly 220,000 people) were Russian speakers.[3] However many indicators suggest that the figure may be significantly higher,[4] as many as 300,000. Nationwide, the number of Russian-speaking Jews probably exceeds that of Russian and Ukrainian Jews combined. New York today has more Russian Jews than any other city in the world.

Russian-speaking Jews came to this country in two major waves, about 30% entering before 1990, and the other 70% after. They settled in enclaves of major metro areas, either in the inner cities (South Brooklyn, NY; North East Philadelphia; Brookline, MA) or in affluent suburbs (Northern New Jersey, Newton, MA, Buck County, PA, Palo Alto, CA). While not constituting a homogeneous group, Russian-speaking Jews are nevertheless products of the same “civilization.” They share similar experiences of life in the Soviet Union as well as similar values. Their experience in the U.S. does not vary much from city to city.

Soviet hostility toward Jews followed by the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991 led to millions of Soviet Jews leaving to seek refuge elsewhere. Over a million of them settled in Israel, hundreds of thousands emigrated to European countries—primarily Germany—and others landed in Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.

I worked with DOZENS of talented Russian Jews in Silicon Valley. America was lucky to get them..

They are starting to leave Europe now. There's lots of antisemitism going on there ...Their loss

I am Jewish from my Grandfather and I found your thread insulting... I am the biggest ass you can find and when you out do me there is a damn problem!

Forum List

Back