Charges Against Shrillary Will Be

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
1. Improper disclosure or retention of classified information.

2. Destruction of government records.

3. Lying to federal agents.

4. Lying under oath.

5. Obstruction of justice.

Among others. And, in spite of whining about not running, Uncle Joe will be more than ready to step in to save the day. After all, who's left to run?

4. Lying under oath.

Among others. And, in spite of whining about not running, Uncle Joe will be more than ready to step in to save the day. After all, who's left to run?

These things didn't bother Bill, so why should they bother Hillary? Just more evidence of the GOP's War on Women?

:Boom2:

Oh look, another "Hillary is doomed! And this time is different from the previous hundred times we said that!" thread.
You mean like the "Trump is finished" threads from you TDS lefties?

I've been cheering Trump on from the beginning! Go Trump!!

BTW - The email thing isn't going to go anywhere. It's dead.

Oh look, another "Hillary is doomed! And this time is different from the previous hundred times we said that!" thread.

That depends on the FBI. If she is indicted it'll go everywhere.

That depends on the FBI. If she is indicted it'll go everywhere.
That is the problem. There will be Democrats on the Grand Jury that will NOT find her culpable of anything even if she confessed.

4. Lying under oath.

Where are the charges?

4. Lying under oath.

Link?....Oh, you don't have one? Gotcha!

This thread is as valid as Stump's assertion that Cruz is not a citizen. "I think...I think...I think"

And to think Stump can't even beat old Bernie. I heard this morning that a draft Biden or Kerry is ready to roll. I am not a Hillary fan, but it doesn't matter cause Stump cannot win the General against ANYONE!

According to some of the self-appointed "experts" in this forum, this thread constitutes a violation of the U.S. Constitution's separation of powers. As far as they are concerned, only Obama's "Justice" Department is allowed to consider such matters.

Forum List

Back