Changing views on MJ

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
I am rethinking my thoughts that he is a child molester. Rather I think MJ was strange and child like. But a rich, strange and child like man. I think he was taken advantage of by opportunists!

I read that the kid from Home Alone (can't remember his name) actually testified in his favor, slept in MJ bed but was never touched. I read that they had dozen upon dozens of children that visited his home and none came forward to back up the back up the allegations. If the allegations were true, surely some other children would come through.

I think MJ had a strange view on life that is different than the mainstream. His strange behavior made him an easy target and some cons used their children to get paid and paid well! Personally if someone molested my children (god forbid) no amount of money could be used to pay me off. I would want that person to burn. I couldn't live with knowing that this rich prick would be free to live his confortable life! NO AMOUNT OF MONEY, would be worth that!

Next seeing his daughters tear filled short speech at this funneral clinched it for me. In reality MJ did what I praised some black people for doing, heeding the words of MLK, "judge not by the color of my skin, but the content of my character." He did that (his song "It doesn't matter if your black or white") and that is what he should be remembered for!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZHx1-24B9w&NR=1]YouTube - Michael Jackson's daughter Paris Speaks at Memorial[/ame]

you do know that the kid he paid off ...could descript jackson's private parts...how many 12 yr old "friends" do you have that can do that?

"There's a head, a shaft, some balls, hair, maybe pressed or permed, with some glitter sprinkled on it."

MacCauley Culkin.

And my kids and probably the neighbors could describe my private parts, if they happen to be looking in the wrong window at the wrong time, like when I'm racing around getting ready for work and my bra is in the drier but I just got out of the shower and the only towel I happen to have nearby is a HANDTOWEL. It happens. You try to duck past that kitchen window but you just pray nobody's cutting through the neighbor's yard.

"Changing views on MJ "

I had thought of him as alive.

But more recently, I have thought of him as dead.

And my kids and probably the neighbors could describe my private parts, if they happen to be looking in the wrong window at the wrong time, like when I'm racing around getting ready for work and my bra is in the drier but I just got out of the shower and the only towel I happen to have nearby is a HANDTOWEL. It happens. You try to duck past that kitchen window but you just pray nobody's cutting through the neighbor's yard.

What did you say that address was???:lol::lol::lol:

I came running downstairs several weeks ago after just jumping out of the shower to grab some clean undies that were in the clothes basket sitting on the table. Much to my surprise, a neighbor lady and one of her friends and my wife just happened to be sitting at the table drinking a cup of coffee. My first thought was when did they get here. My second thought was it's awfully breezy in here! I made a fast retreat back up the stairs while the ladies all had a good laugh at my nakedness and red face! Yes, things like that happen.:lol::lol:

I still think Michael Jackson was a really creapy kind of guy. One of the reasons I think you should have to obtain a federal license in order to reproduce.

I am rethinking my thoughts that he is a child molester. Rather I think MJ was strange and child like. But a rich, strange and child like man. I think he was taken advantage of by opportunists!

I read that the kid from Home Alone (can't remember his name) actually testified in his favor, slept in MJ bed but was never touched. I read that they had dozen upon dozens of children that visited his home and none came forward to back up the back up the allegations. If the allegations were true, surely some other children would come through.

I think MJ had a strange view on life that is different than the mainstream. His strange behavior made him an easy target and some cons used their children to get paid and paid well! Personally if someone molested my children (god forbid) no amount of money could be used to pay me off. I would want that person to burn. I couldn't live with knowing that this rich prick would be free to live his confortable life! NO AMOUNT OF MONEY, would be worth that!

Next seeing his daughters tear filled short speech at this funneral clinched it for me. In reality MJ did what I praised some black people for doing, heeding the words of MLK, "judge not by the color of my skin, but the content of my character." He did that (his song "It doesn't matter if your black or white") and that is what he should be remembered for!

YouTube - Michael Jackson's daughter Paris Speaks at Memorial

Yeah, that little girl was so sad. That was real.

He was such a great talent but tragic..

I came running downstairs several weeks ago after just jumping out of the shower to grab some clean undies that were in the clothes basket sitting on the table. Much to my surprise, a neighbor lady and one of her friends and my wife just happened to be sitting at the table drinking a cup of coffee. My first thought was when did they get here. My second thought was it's awfully breezy in here! I made a fast retreat back up the stairs while the ladies all had a good laugh at my nakedness and red face! Yes, things like that happen.:lol::lol:

I still think Michael Jackson was a really creapy kind of guy. One of the reasons I think you should have to obtain a federal license in order to reproduce.

Michael didn't reproduce. Those kids are only his legally, not physically. He allegedly had a surrogate for the last one, but who knows whether the little girl is his or one of his brothers or the hairdressers or whose. The first two were made by his wife and her boss.

I get US magazine. So I'm in the know.

you do know that the kid he paid off ...could descript jackson's private parts...how many 12 yr old "friends" do you have that can do that?

Source?

How hard (no pun intended) is it to describe a penis? Especially when you are being coach. It was long (remember he was originally black), black, had a cap like thing on the end and was very hairy on the bottom!

MacCauley Culkin.

who ever lived in the apartments across from my friend and I when I was twenty one got a free show daily.

MJ was a sad sad character. pedophile? who knows,, cept the children. he's dead now, rip Michael, and no we don't need a postage stamp with you on it either.

Exactly. If you have a bunch of kids running around, you do your best and some are really anal about it. But we all have to go to the bathroom and change clothes and get laundry out of the drier.

It's a standing gag, in fact....think of movies like Mrs. Doubtfire, or arachnaphobia where the girl is in the shower and screams because there's a spider and her dad yanks the curtain aside....

hope you did not have any shrinkage dog...:lol:

Sad that you don't know the full facts.

In the summer of 1993, Jackson was accused of child sexual abuse by a 13-year-old boy named Jordan Chandler and his father, Evan Chandler, a dentist.[86] A year after Jackson met the boy, under the influence of sodium amytal, a controversial sedative, Jordan told his father that Jackson had touched his penis.[87] The father was tape-recorded discussing his intention to pursue charges, where he said, "If I go through with this, I win big-time. There's no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever ... Michael's career will be over".[88] He and Jackson engaged in unsuccessful negotiations to reach a financial settlement; the negotiations were initiated by Chandler but Jackson did make several counter offers. Jordan told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer's genitals.[89]

An official investigation began, with Jordan's mother adamant that there was no wrongdoing on Jackson's part. Neverland Ranch was searched; and multiple children and family members denied that Jackson was a pedophile,[89] though his image took a further hit when his older sister, La Toya, accused him of being a pedophile, a statement she later retracted.[90] Jackson agreed to a 25-minute strip search, conducted by police and doctors at his ranch, required to see if a description provided by Jordan of Jackson's genitals was accurate. Doctors concluded there were strong similarities, but it was not a definitive match.[90] His friends said he never recovered from the humiliation. He described the search in an emotional public statement, and proclaimed his innocence.[86]

As already stated in this thread, the kid could of seen him change, but that doesn't make Michael a pedophile.

"Strong similarities, but nothing conclusive".

Great. He can be described as a black male, complete with a dick.

How hard is that?

if yall want to glorify a child molestor...go for it...but remember next time you read some horrible sexual abuse story ...the only difference between that sick fuck and this one....is fame..and money....

Forum List

Back