Changing views on MJ

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GHook93, Jul 8, 2009.

1. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,932
    I am rethinking my thoughts that he is a child molester. Rather I think MJ was strange and child like. But a rich, strange and child like man. I think he was taken advantage of by opportunists!

I read that the kid from Home Alone (can't remember his name) actually testified in his favor, slept in MJ bed but was never touched. I read that they had dozen upon dozens of children that visited his home and none came forward to back up the back up the allegations. If the allegations were true, surely some other children would come through.

I think MJ had a strange view on life that is different than the mainstream. His strange behavior made him an easy target and some cons used their children to get paid and paid well! Personally if someone molested my children (god forbid) no amount of money could be used to pay me off. I would want that person to burn. I couldn't live with knowing that this rich prick would be free to live his confortable life! NO AMOUNT OF MONEY, would be worth that!

Next seeing his daughters tear filled short speech at this funneral clinched it for me. In reality MJ did what I praised some black people for doing, heeding the words of MLK, "judge not by the color of my skin, but the content of my character." He did that (his song "It doesn't matter if your black or white") and that is what he should be remembered for!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZHx1-24B9w&NR=1]YouTube - Michael Jackson's daughter Paris Speaks at Memorial[/ame]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,973
    you do know that the kid he paid off ...could descript jackson's private parts...how many 12 yr old "friends" do you have that can do that?

3. Sweet Willy

Sweet Willy BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +180
    "There's a head, a shaft, some balls, hair, maybe pressed or permed, with some glitter sprinkled on it."

4. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    MacCauley Culkin.

And my kids and probably the neighbors could describe my private parts, if they happen to be looking in the wrong window at the wrong time, like when I'm racing around getting ready for work and my bra is in the drier but I just got out of the shower and the only towel I happen to have nearby is a HANDTOWEL. It happens. You try to duck past that kitchen window but you just pray nobody's cutting through the neighbor's yard.

5. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    Can you tell it stresses me out a little?

6. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492
    "Changing views on MJ "

I had thought of him as alive.

But more recently, I have thought of him as dead.

7. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,757
    What did you say that address was???:lol::lol::lol:

I came running downstairs several weeks ago after just jumping out of the shower to grab some clean undies that were in the clothes basket sitting on the table. Much to my surprise, a neighbor lady and one of her friends and my wife just happened to be sitting at the table drinking a cup of coffee. My first thought was when did they get here. My second thought was it's awfully breezy in here! I made a fast retreat back up the stairs while the ladies all had a good laugh at my nakedness and red face! Yes, things like that happen.:lol::lol:

I still think Michael Jackson was a really creapy kind of guy. One of the reasons I think you should have to obtain a federal license in order to reproduce.

8. Sarah G

Sarah G When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,039
    Yeah, that little girl was so sad. That was real.

He was such a great talent but tragic..

9. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    Michael didn't reproduce. Those kids are only his legally, not physically. He allegedly had a surrogate for the last one, but who knows whether the little girl is his or one of his brothers or the hairdressers or whose. The first two were made by his wife and her boss.

I get US magazine. So I'm in the know.

10. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,932
    Source?

How hard (no pun intended) is it to describe a penis? Especially when you are being coach. It was long (remember he was originally black), black, had a cap like thing on the end and was very hairy on the bottom!