chance that romney can win the race ? 25% ?

what chance do you give him ? thanks

It's way to early to place odds, in politics anything can happen to change the discourse overnight.

Romney has BIG money behind him; Big Pharm, Big Oil, Big Farma and Wall Street. The 1% will spent what it takes to elect him and protect their continuing efforts to unmask Lady Justice and to replace democracy in America with plutocracy in America.

Last edited:
what chance do you give him ? thanks

It's way to early to place odds, in politics anything can happen to change the discourse overnight.

Romney has BIG money behind him; Big Pharm, Big Oil, Big Farma and Wall Street. The 1% will spent what it takes to elect him and protect their continuing efforts to unmask Lady Justice and to replace democracy in America with plutocracy in America.

Well, they will certainly try, but that does not mean they will be successful. You are correct though that things can change rapidly. At this point though, I think it would take a huge Obama gaffe to make a really big difference. In my view, this election has a range of an extremely close Romney win to an Obama blowout, with the ladder being the most likely.

Republicans need Romney to at least keep it close. If polling numbers show Obama pulling away late in the game, many Republicans may stay home being that they were never strong Romney supporters to begin with. This could lead to a surprise in House races across the country. Of course, Dems need to not become overconfident, or in a close race, Romney could actually pull it out if Dems get lazy and decide it isn't worth standing in line for two hours or more because they think Obama has it sewn up.

This is a Libtard pre-meltdown thread.

LOL

It's actually a pretty reasonable question. I would put Romney's chances at 25% or 3:1.

There are stills ome variables until the election:

1) The debates

2) World events

3) Economic news

4) Personal revelations

5) Negative compaigning

6) Voter turnout or the prevention thereof

My opinion is that Romney lacks personal charisma to turn things around. He will need help from events outside himself.

Forum List

Back