Centennial of Genocide

How many Christians were killed by your fellow terrorists in Syria, hypocrite?
Armenian terrorists killing Christians in Syria???

Christians flee Syria s Kessab Twitter cries atrocities Armenia accuses Turkey RT News

The centennial is for the Armenians that were killed by Turkey.
Now Armenians are trying to help the Syrian Christians and refugees as a result of the (un)civil war.

Armenia is 95% christian. There are large Armenian christian communities through out the region.

Are you trying to live up to your screen name?

Christians flee Syria s Kessab Twitter cries atrocities Armenia accuses Turkey RT News

Now Armenians are trying to help the Syrian Christians and refugees as a result of the (un)civil war.

Armenia is 95% christian. There are large Armenian christian communities through out the region.

I know you asshole. My mother's maiden name is Amadounian, both my grandparents being born in Turkey, and as a child in Greece I understood Armenian. I just have no idea what the Kraut was talking about.

Over 2000 residents flee as rebels assault Syrian village US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Syria Lataki offensive US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Syria Kessab liberated US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Life comes back to Kessab Photo thread US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I know you asshole. My mother's maiden name is Amadounian, both my grandparents being born in Turkey, and as a child in Greece I understood Armenian. I just have no idea what the Kraut was talking about.

Any relation to Andrie Amadounian, Emile Lahoud's wife?

Being that it is an unusual name, it is not unlikely. My grandfather's immediate relatives were from eastern Turkey and all killed in the holocaust. He was studying dentistry in France at that time and survived. I know of no surviving relative from the Amadounian branch.

Being that it is an unusual name, it is not unlikely. My grandfather's immediate relatives were from eastern Turkey and all killed in the holocaust. He was studying dentistry in France at that time and survived. I know of no surviving relative from the Amadounian branch.

How many relations in Lebanon?

You mean instigated by the Young Turks who were said to be Donmeh , crypto jews in Turkey.

You mean instigated by the Young Turks who were said to be Donmeh , crypto jews in Turkey.

Is this the next topic for you to discuss at your next Skinhead meeting, Penelope? Over a million Armenians were killed along with thousands of Assyrians and Greeks, and it sure looks like Penelope has no compasion for the victims. She felt she had to jump in on this thread and drag the Jews in once again. Out here in Southern California, the biggest group of Armenians living outside Armenia are residing in Glendale, California. They would laugh at the Skinhead Penelope and her nonsense. Read the book 40 Days at Musa Dagh, Penelope, to give you an idea of what these unfortunate people had to go through.

Is this the next topic for you to discuss at your next Skinhead meeting, Penelope? Over a million Armenians were killed along with thousands of Assyrians and Greeks, and it sure looks like Penelope has no compasion for the victims. She felt she had to jump in on this thread and drag the Jews in once again. Out here in Southern California, the biggest group of Armenians living outside Armenia are residing in Glendale, California. They would laugh at the Skinhead Penelope and her nonsense. Read the book 40 Days at Musa Dagh, Penelope, to give you an idea of what these unfortunate people had to go through.

Research it. The truth should come out don't ya think? No not nonsense. I do feel the need to ensure that both sides are known. Were not talking about what happened , were talking about the instigators and who was behind it. No compassion for the victims, woe, I have no compassion for those behind it.

Last edited:

you got that off you nazi stormer site and call it research?

she got that story from her uncles ---who liked to regal the family during easter celebrations regarding the infant Armenian boys and girls they raped-----little Penelope was highly
inspired and still is

Last edited:

Research it. The truth should come out don't ya think? No not nonsense. I do feel the need to ensure that both sides are known. Were not talking about what happened , were talking about the instigators and who was behind it. No compassion for the victims, woe, I have no compassion for those behind it.

you despise your filthy forebears that much, Penelope? try to get over it and RISE about the stench of your origins--------you are not trying enough----you are BESMIRCHED with their stench------and you perpetuate the stink of the dung heap from which you were spawned

she got that story from her uncles ---who liked to regal the family during easter celebrations regarding the infant Armenian boys and girls they raped-----little Penelope was highly
inspired and still is

I got it from reading about the young turks, and the Ottoman coup of 1913.

inspired and still is

inspired and still is

I read the islamo Nazi literature as a child----because I grew up in a town largely populated by scum like you. Fortunately---since that time I have encountered
real turks-----and even Armenians.

Right!! I am not a Nazi, hey take credit the Young Turks took down the Ottoman empire with some help from the Brits.

The Young Turks were a catastrophe. Guiding Turkey into WW I on the side of Germany and the Armenian Genocide are their legacy. They were responsible for death of millions of Turks and Armenians.

Even Kemal Attaturk, the founder of the modern Turkish state has this to say,

"These left-overs from the former Young Turk Party, who should have been made to account for the millions of our Christian subjects who were ruthlessly driven en masse, from their homes and massacred, have been restive under the Republicanrule. … They have hitherto lived on plunder, robbery and bribery and become inimical to any idea, or suggestion to enlist in useful labor and earn their living by the honest sweat of their brow … Under the cloak of the opposition party, this element, who forced our country into the Great War against the will of the people, who caused the shedding of rivers of blood of the Turkish youth to satisfy the criminal ambition of Enver Pasha, has, in a cowardly fashion, intrigued against my life, as well as the lives of the members of my cabinet."

Forum List

Back