Censorship On The Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Censorship? Really?

Who has been censored? It clearley isn't the OP because he is still writing and all his threads are still here.

Why is there only hate ,mockery, ridicule and contempt when one dares to open his vioce for Truth?

The buddha and Jesus, and all wise men of the ages have asked themselves this question.

No. I'm pretty sure they already had the answers to that question.

You see the Truth makes a person humble. If you are condescending to others than you aren't being humble. You are treating them like little children. People don't like being treated like little children.

Fortunately for those of you who are weak, and must try and pray on the positive energy of others with your ignorant disdain. You will have much to scoff at, as I am going to continue to post daily on this particular venue.

Why is praying bad?

Oh and please continue to post. It should be entertaining.

Would mocking him be considered the same as making fun of mental patients?

Like that would stop you ....
That is true, it wouldn't.

Jimmy is sorry...
theringer.jpg

:lol:

Censorship and cleaning up the flame as a title to a thread are too different things. It gets pretty boring to read through a topic and see the titles as cheap shots. Sure its funny and amusing but it really detracts from the overall professionalism of a site.

I am a bit guilty of the same thing but you know everyone else does is so I should as well. Soon its not even a discussion, its just name calling by the liberal/marxist against the true Americans.

People should complain a bit more and demand much more, its nice to read the titles in a category and have the titles be on topic and relevant to the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back