Cell Phone Rings

5stringJeff

Sep 15, 2003
Puyallup, WA
Can someone explain this to me? Did all the cell phones manufacturers preset the cell phone ring volume to 100 dB and then break the volume adjustment? Is it really necessary that everyone within 150 feet of you knows that your cell phone ringtone is the new 50 Cent single?

Please, for goodness's sake, TURN YOUR FREAKIN' CELL PHONE VOLUMES DOWN!!

no1tovote4 said:
I always use the vibrate option. Even in loud environments I can always tell it is my phone that is ringing.
I use the vibrate option too...keep the phone in my pocket and call myself often!

Vibrate then ring.... just in case.

My ring-tone.... well, they are different for different folks, but the main one is "Dirty White Boy". :laugh:

I keep my phone on vibe, too. Ring tones seriously bug me, especially the ridiculously long ones, and especially the people who hold up their phones up and look around proudly as though nobody's heard "In Da Club" or whatever before.

• Thanks
Reactions: Joz
Not only do I not want to hear your phone ring, I don't want to hear your call, either.
If I'm working, I'd really appreciate you talking to me while I wait for your order, as I have others who are waiting.
If I'm relaxing.....I don't really care how your hemmroids are.
And unless it's an emergency, don't call me. If I wanted to talk on the phone, I'd have stayed at home.

Oh and get the phone out of your ear and drive. You have the responsibility of a 2 ton piece of equipment.

Dan said:
I keep my phone on vibe, too. Ring tones seriously bug me, especially the ridiculously long ones, and especially the people who hold up their phones up and look around proudly as though nobody's heard "In Da Club" or whatever before.

I totally agree, those are the worst.

I keep mine on silent at work.
I have certain ringtones for certain people.

When my wife calls it's "Let's get it on"
When my family calls it's "The OU Fight song"
When work calls it's "The Imperial March Song from Star Wars"

JOKER96BRAVO said:
I keep mine on silent at work.
I have certain ringtones for certain people.

When my wife calls it's "Let's get it on"
When my family calls it's "The OU Fight song"
When work calls it's "The Imperial March Song from Star Wars"

LOL....

I have ONE ring for everyone, that makes it easy to remember it's the phone.

Mr. P said:
LOL....

I have ONE ring for everyone, that makes it easy to remember it's the phone.
I use three so I know if I want to answer the damn thing without looking at it.

Forum List

Back