Celine Dion launches new gender neutral clothing line for children with creepy ad

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Céline Dion Launches New Gender-Neutral Clothing Line for Children with Creepy Ad

Pop singer Céline Dion is launching a new line of children’s clothing, and she announced the partnership with Nununu with a creepy, Orwellian advertisement.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is creepy , but when this is right in your face it makes many wonder how many can be so dumb. When they aren't able to pick up on " MASS INDOCTRINATION" being done who isn't going to sooner or later see this it will be used in a wide variety of the population using music, NYC will no doubt have a hue lit neon sign of this going on every minute.

That’s it! I am boycotting all of her music.

Congratulations Celine, you now have a racist clothing line. Black and white only? What about the red and yellow ones?

Why don't singers limit themselves to singing???

and actors to acting????

why venture into politics if that's not what they do best????

Why don't singers limit themselves to singing???

and actors to acting????

why venture into politics if that's not what they do best????

I think she's trying to get people into her pants.

Céline Dion Launches New Gender-Neutral Clothing Line for Children with Creepy Ad

Pop singer Céline Dion is launching a new line of children’s clothing, and she announced the partnership with Nununu with a creepy, Orwellian advertisement.

It is creepy , but when this is right in your face it makes many wonder how many can be so dumb. When they aren't able to pick up on " MASS INDOCTRINATION" being done who isn't going to sooner or later see this it will be used in a wide variety of the population using music, NYC will no doubt have a hue lit neon sign of this going on every minute.
I almost forgot Celine Dion was an idiot in the 1990’s...but it’s all coming back to me now. :04:

Last edited:

0536f65d0a1e2a32af685443e52f09f5a15fa3-v5-wm.jpg

Forum List

Back