"Celebrating" the end COVID-19 travel mask mandate is, wait for it....................."R-A-C-I-S-T !!

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
In other news, "breathing" has been determined to be a significant sign of "white supremacy"!

MSNBC writer claims ‘White people’ cheered travel mask ruling because they don’t care about ‘Black deaths’​

MSNBC's The ReidOut Blog writer Ja’han Jones proposed an interesting theory for why "White people" are celebrating the end of the COVID-19 travel mask mandate: because of racism. He wrote, "They [White people] live in a nation that has long discarded Black life."

Jones began his blog by commenting on the "bizarre, over-the-top celebrations" people had on planes over the end of the mandate and remarked, "There's also been a notable silence about what's likely behind the ruling."

In other news, "breathing" has been determined to be a significant sign of "white supremacy"!

MSNBC writer claims ‘White people’ cheered travel mask ruling because they don’t care about ‘Black deaths’​

I suppose this stupid ass figures that covid is racist as well. It must not infect white folks. Bottom line is, "If you feel the mask protects you, by all means, WEAR IT." then go down to Home Depot and buy some chain-link fabric and build a screen door to keep the mosquitoes out.

I suppose this stupid ass figures that covid is racist as well. It must not infect white folks. Bottom line is, "If you feel the mask protects you, by all means, WEAR IT." then go down to Home Depot and buy some chain-link fabric and build a screen door to keep the mosquitoes out.

Ok, now that was funny! :laugh:

what else is new?

everything whites do is racist..

everything blacks do is a-ok... even if they murder someone... apparently.

these people are insane... so crazy they don't even have half a clue how crazy they might be... Anyone not-them is the crazy one...

Beam me up... SOMEONE please BEAM ME UP

Beam me anywhere... just anywhere... where there are no lefties...

They only say it because they know there are stupid people who will believe it.

Speaking of that, where's Superbadbrutha and candycorn?

LOL

what else is new?

everything whites do is racist..

everything blacks do is a-ok... even if they murder someone... apparently.

these people are insane... so crazy they don't even have half a clue how crazy they might be... Anyone not-them is the crazy one...

Beam me up... SOMEONE please BEAM ME UP

Beam me anywhere... just anywhere... where there are no lefties...

If you're white, it's racist that you are posting on this message board.

Forum List

Back