CDC Official Calls Obama Marxist after influx of illegal Aliens.

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Racist CDC.

CDC Official Calls Obama Worst President, Amateur, Marxist After Influx of Illegal Alien Minors

Following the influx of illegal immigrant minors from Central America, an official at the federal agency charged with protecting public health describes Barack Obama as “the worst pres we have ever had,” an “amateur” and “Marxist,” according to internal emails obtained by Judicial Watch.

JW got the records as part of an investigation into the Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) activation of anEmergency Operations Center (EOC) to deal with the barrage of illegal alien minors last summer. Tens of thousands of Central Americans came into the United States through the Mexican border and contagious diseases—many considered to be eradicated in the U.S.—became a tremendous concern. The CDC, which operates under the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), responded by opening an emergency facility designed to monitor and coordinate response activities to eminent public health threats.

He must be retarded if he works for the CDC and doesn't know that the children had to either prove they'd been vaccinated or submit to being vaccinated.

Exactly what outbreak can be attributed to the kids who came across the border?

He must be retarded if he works for the CDC and doesn't know that the children had to either prove they'd been vaccinated or submit to being vaccinated.
Even the ones crossing illegally in the middle of the night? Who was there at the border to check for proof? How many have come across undetected? What percentage was actually checked for proof? Where are all the illegal children now? Do we know where all of them are? Are they being watched and monitored for health issues?

The measles outbreak at Disneyland was started by a US citizen who traveled outside the US, and was aggravated by the fact California has one of the highest rates of non-immunized children.

I bet Mexico has a higher immunization rate than California.

Ebola was not carried by the kids from Central America.

Nor was the enterovirus.

Trump and those who drink his piss are racist assholes.

The measles outbreak at Disneyland was started by a US citizen who traveled outside the US, and was aggravated by the fact California has one of the highest rates of non-immunized children.

Nor was the enterovirus.

Had your coffee this morning? Are you doing OK today? Anything to smile about yet? ................ have a nice day.

Nor was the enterovirus.

Had your coffee this morning? Are you doing OK today? Anything to smile about yet? ................ have a nice day.
Do you have ANY evidence ANY outbreak was caused by those kids?

Didn't think so.

Nor was the enterovirus.

He's fixated on piss drinking.... that one's got some issues, serious issues.

Nor was the enterovirus.

Do you have ANY evidence ANY outbreak was caused by those kids?

Didn't think so.
Did I ever say that I did?

Nor was the enterovirus.

If you willfully stupid retards would stop guzzling so much of it, I wouldn't have to knock the mugs out of your hands so often.

Nor was the enterovirus.

If you willfully stupid retards would stop guzzling so much of it, I wouldn't have to knock the mugs out of your hands so often.

Seriously, seek help... you are one fucked up person.. you really are.

Hey dumbshit. Read the actual CDC advisory. There is nothing in there about the immigrant kids being the cause of the enterovirus outbreak: HAN Archive - 00370 Health Alert Network HAN

You drank the piss straight from the cock-tap. Guzzled it right down.

Now, do you have any evidence or not?

Didn't think so.

Last edited:

Nor was the enterovirus.

Seriously, seek help... you are one fucked up person.. you really are.
See Freewill's last post?

He just guzzled a whole bucket of piss.

If you guys would just stop doing that, I wouldn't have to knock your piss drinks out of your hands any more.

You see, dumb fucks, all of the kids who suffered from the enterovirus were white. Not one immigrant kid was identified as having it. Not one instance of a darkie getting it was reported.

Your asshole racist manipulating masters invented the bullshit they were probably the cause. And you chowed right down on it without engaging a single brain cell in some critical thinking.

Then you lined up for more.

Why do you do that? Nobody knows. You are, by definition, stupid.

And your persistence in lining up for more piss means you are WILLFULLY stupid.

You deserve to be lied to.

Forum List

Back