CBS/NYT Poll: Hillary’s Lead Evaporates, Now Tied With Trump

It's adorable watching the wingnuts finally getting excited about the polls.

Hillary is above the law, that is clear to America - but she didn't get off Scot-Free.

aria_c14280120160710120100.jpg

Obviously CBS and the NY Times have fabricated this because of their Republican leanings.

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump tied going into conventions - CBS/NYT poll

Nationwide polls mean dick. The only thing that matters are the polls in the following states: PA (20), OH (16), FL (29) WI (10), VA (13), CO (9), IA (6) & NH (4). And really only FL, PA & OH.

D starts at 217 which is really 236 since CO and WI will swing blue

R start at 206 since NC is going their way. So really it comes down to 3 states: FL (tie), PA (where Trump is winning) and OH (close).
Have a nice day!
View attachment 81473

2016 Presidential Election Interactive Map

Nice! He wins those 3 then Trump wins. If only my vote counted.

Gee a bigot doesn't think a bigot is a bigot. Go figure.

Oh, I know full well that you're a bigot. I simply said that I've seen nothing racist from Trump.

You little Goebbels shriek "Racist" at enemies of the party to silence dissent. The word has no meaning from you demagogue - sociopaths. Islam is not a "race," no more than Nazism was. And yes, the democrats are close allies with radical Islam in the war to end the US Constitution, but that still fails to make Trump a "racist."

Oh, I know full well that you're a bigot. I simply said that I've seen nothing racist from Trump.

You little Goebbels shriek "Racist" at enemies of the party to silence dissent. The word has no meaning from you demagogue - sociopaths. Islam is not a "race," no more than Nazism was. And yes, the democrats are close allies with radical Islam in the war to end the US Constitution, but that still fails to make Trump a "racist."

Trump is a racist and bigot, but keep trying to justify it anyway you'd like. Nothing will change who he is.

You little Goebbels shriek "Racist"

Ah speaking of trying to shut down a thread- bringing nazi's into it?

LOL for someone who whines about everyone being too politically correct- you also whine when you think that someone is not being politically correct with Herr Trump.

images

LOL for someone who whines about everyone being too politically correct- you also whine when you think that someone is not being politically correct with Herr Trump.

images

Another stupid Bolshevik who doesn't understand Godwins "law."

images

Another stupid Bolshevik who doesn't understand Godwins "law."

Another Trumpster who invokes Hitler every time anyone criticizes Trump.

Trump is a racist and bigot, but keep trying to justify it anyway you'd like. Nothing will change who he is.

He is neither. His actions speak much louder than his words, or the sound bites mslsd decides to report.

Forum List

Back