CBS News Poll: 75% Of Americans Want Only A Natural Born Citizen To Be President

A “natural born Citizen” is a subset of the super-sets of all U.S. Citizens and “born Citizens”. No person born with dual-Citizenship at birth is a “natural born Citizen”. Ted Cruz who was born in Canada and thus with Canadian citizenship, to a Cuban father and thus he inherited Cuban citizenship, and to a U.S. Citizen mother and thus inherited U.S. Citizenship; is a tri-Citizen at birth and is not a “natural born Citizen” of the United States. Marco Rubio was born in the USA and thus is a U.S. Citizen at Birth to two Cuban citizen parents and thus he inherited Cuban citizenship from both his parents; is a dual-Citizen at birth and is not a “natural born Citizen” of the United States.

Your own citation- which you posted here at USMB contradicts you.
image_zpsdatuhgr3.jpeg

My opinion? All Congressmen, Senators, SCOTUS, and the President should be natural-born. Born of a naturalized Mother and Father, on U.S. soil or its territories. We need Americans representing us born with sole allegiance to America devout of foreign influence.

Ultimately the voters decide.

Only the President has a requirement to be natural born.

And frankly any naturalized citizen with a brain is better than a natural born racist idiot like you.

My opinion? All Congressmen, Senators, SCOTUS, and the President should be natural-born. Born of a naturalized Mother and Father, on U.S. soil or its territories. We need Americans representing us born with sole allegiance to America devout of foreign influence.
Yes, your opinion, only.

CBS News conducted a poll asking if the Article II natural born Citizen requirement in the U.S. Constitution should be changed to allow non-natural born Citizens be President. A whopping 75% said NO it should not be changed.

But yet they (media) continue the charade of propping up non-natural born Citizen candidates as if there's no issue.

CBS News poll: Should U.S. Presidents be "Natural Born"? - CBS News

*delete bigot's pictures*

the constitution requires that the president be a natural born citizen, kkk'er.

what those words mean will be decided by the court.

i wouldn't worry about it, though. cruz isn't going to be your candidate and marco is a natural born citizen.

you're welcome.[

that isn't what natural born citizen means, kkk loon.

and there is no requirement that members of congress be "natural born citizens" they can be naturalized... you know, like Ahhhhhhnold was when he was governor of california. (or do you think that only applies to Aryans?)

now be a good little kkk creep and go cuddle your hood.

Forum List

Back