CBO says that high spending, not low taxes, drives debt

Don't be charitable, show me what the CBO said that contradicts their summary of the report, which I agree with.

Your source was not the CBO. The CBO report is here:
http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofiles/attachments/44172-Baseline2.pdf

You might want to read it.

From the link in the OP.

1. Over the next few years, debt levels are expected to be stable—and even decline slightly. Today’s federal debt is equal to 73 percent of gross domestic product (GDP). That’s expected to drop to 68 percent of GDP by 2018. But that’s still historically high, and a huge increase from just a few years ago: Debt was just 39 percent of GDP in 2008, about where it’s been, on average, for forty years. And even these slightly lower debt levels won’t last for long.

I guess that makes you wrong.

Again.

I was correct. You can't read. You continue to treat your blog cited in the OP as the same thing as the CBO. Have a nice life with your delusions. Bet you haven't bothered to read the CBO report at all.

Your source was not the CBO. The CBO report is here:
http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofiles/attachments/44172-Baseline2.pdf

You might want to read it.

From the link in the OP.

1. Over the next few years, debt levels are expected to be stable—and even decline slightly. Today’s federal debt is equal to 73 percent of gross domestic product (GDP). That’s expected to drop to 68 percent of GDP by 2018. But that’s still historically high, and a huge increase from just a few years ago: Debt was just 39 percent of GDP in 2008, about where it’s been, on average, for forty years. And even these slightly lower debt levels won’t last for long.
I guess that makes you wrong.

Again.

I was correct. You can't read. You continue to treat your blog cited in the OP as the same thing as the CBO. Have a nice life with your delusions. Bet you haven't bothered to read the CBO report at all.

Your claim was that the blog contradicted the CBO report. To prove it you quoted a portion of the CBO report that said the deficit would be lower than it has in years, and I went to where the blog said that the CBO reported that. Now you are claiming this proves I don't know the difference?

Forum List

Back