Catholic Churches being vandalized across the USA

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The war is now out in the open.

upload_2019-4-21_14-1-24.png

Catholic Churches being vandalized across the USA

Not to be insensitive, but how do we know some of these aren't insurance frauds, as we know mobsters are famous for? The churches aren't exactly rolling in the dough any more, many are behind and in the red, because the upkeep out weighs the influx of funds from it's dying out supporters.

If Notre Dame fire was a panhandling scam, it swiftly eliminated the time and paperwork required for an insurance settlement.

I'm no fan of Katholikkers but if it was intentional and ragheaded Mecca needs to be nuked at Ramitmon. These buildings are historical and works of art to be preserved.

So were the relics destroyed in Iraq.

Oh no! Not the War of the Roses all over again.....

Could it be over all the sex abuse by the clergy?

So, sex abuse equates to being "Okay" to attack Catholicism?

But, terrorism equates to being "Not okay" to attack Islam?
or
Killing Jesus equates to being "Not okay" to attack Judaism?

Liberals are generally massive hypocrites, how do you figure Catholics don't deserve the rights of Muslims, and Jews?

I'm no fan of Katholikkers but if it was intentional and ragheaded Mecca needs to be nuked at Ramitmon. These buildings are historical and works of art to be preserved.

What's wrong with Catholics, exactly?

It doesn't have to be Muslim perps, it could be Atheists, Jews, Protestants, among many others.

Actually, historically Catholics have been killed a lot more by Protestants than by others.

Oh no! Not the War of the Roses all over again.....

Could it be over all the sex abuse by the clergy?

So, sex abuse equates to being "Okay" to attack Catholicism?

But, terrorism equates to being "Not okay" to attack Islam?
or
Killing Jesus equates to being "Not okay" to attack Judaism?

Liberals are generally massive hypocrites, how do you figure Catholics don't deserve the rights of Muslims, and Jews?
Attacks can happen at anytime for any reason.

With regards to Notre Dame cathedral it was owned by the French government and not the Catholic Church so they are responsible for rebuilding it or not....That being said I read that the cathedral was built from oak which is very hard and tough to set fire to esp the older it gets.... There is also supposedly security and safety precautions 24 hours a day so I am leaning to an inside job but I could not tell you as to the why or the where.. I am not much into conspiracy theories I just like to know whether I am being fooled or duped in some fashion... As for the other arsons at other institutions I personally would not rule out insurance scams I have been to many a beautiful church sitting on prime real estate with enormous upkeep and tiny or non exsistant congregations it must be a dreadful drain on resources maybe that is why many churches are slowly selling off their lands and holdings to cover these costs...

1)the fire was from restoration work (they say electrical work), ironically trying to save the old structure caused it's demise.
Maybe if they would have or still can put that money and effort into the third Temple project the whole world would be better off then a bldg dedicated to Baal worship.
2) In Iraq the men who came in the museums and destroyed the tablets and artifacts where men in black suits, so if anything they were more likely Vatican officials trying to hide the true origins of Christian stories (Mystery Babylon) unless you believe in other organizations having similar motives.

Forum List

Back