Cat Lovers Thread

484338_10151300400359866_679650083_n.jpg

For some reason, I can only see these in my reply box, and then after I reply to them, they show up on the thread. That is SO strange. Lol!

Yeah, me too. I was just skipping over them because I figured they had been taken down by owner....that happens a lot in Photobucket....the owner of the picture is cancelled and all their pictures go bye-bye....but when I read your post, I hit reply on this one, and sure enough, there's the picture! Thanks.

We'll be down to 3 indoor cats and two outdoors when we return home from our vacation in sunny Ca. We brought freaky fritz back to my son. We've been taking care of her for a year, and now that my son has an apartment and he can keep her, we decided to bring her back to him. His girlfriend has a cat, and she (cat) and Freaky are not getting along at all. I feel sorry for her, she's been the only one here and now Freaky fritz comes and thinks she's the alpha cat. Oh well.....they'll adjust, I hope....not my problema........:biggrin:

We'll be down to 3 indoor cats and two outdoors when we return home from our vacation in sunny Ca. We brought freaky fritz back to my son. We've been taking care of her for a year, and now that my son has an apartment and he can keep her, we decided to bring her back to him. His girlfriend has a cat, and she (cat) and Freaky are not getting along at all. I feel sorry for her, she's been the only one here and now Freaky fritz comes and thinks she's the alpha cat. Oh well.....they'll adjust, I hope....not my problema........:biggrin:

A friend of mine swore by cutting the fur of the first cat that causes trouble.

She says that takes the fight right out of the cat and by the time it grows back, it will have settled in.

She says that once she had to shave three and they sure avoided each other from embarassment

Well, I guess that's why they always look so unhappy when shaven.

4917ea52_14.jpg

:razz:

A friend of mine swore by cutting the fur of the first cat that causes trouble.

She says that takes the fight right out of the cat and by the time it grows back, it will have settled in.

She says that once she had to shave three and they sure avoided each other from embarassment

Well, I guess that's why they always look so unhappy when shaven.

4917ea52_14.jpg

:razz:

I've heard that you really aren't supposed to shave a cat or dog because their fur serves to help regulate their body temperature.

Three Reasons You Shouldn t Shave Your Pet ASPCA

I've never done it so I can't say, but I can see how it would either take the fight out of a cat or put one hell of one in it.

I don't want to find out. The pictures are enough. :lol:

Be0qSefCMAE-XQm.jpg:large
Be0qSefCMAE-XQm.jpg:
Be0q_Sef_CMAE_XQm.jpg

Forum List

Back