Cat Lovers Thread

4 weeks old today

84c01d92-078b-4c32-b5dd-55daa7527b15_zps34f7bc3f.jpg

It helps to have two, so that they expend a lot of that kitten energy on each other. And it's good that there are multiple humans to jump on. A kitten becomes much less cute when it's trying to get attention from one single human during every single moment that it's not sleeping. And then the human loses his mind and starts chasing the kitten around, and the kitten loves it, because there's no such thing as bad attention.

No, don't ask me how I know this. Yes, we both survived.

Last edited:
It helps to have two, so that they expend a lot of that kitten energy on each other. And it's good that there are multiple humans to jump on. A kitten becomes much less cute when it's trying to get attention from one single human during every single moment that it's not sleeping. And then the human loses his mind and starts chasing the kitten around, and the kitten loves it, because there's no such thing as bad attention.

I agree.

There's no comparison between having a single kitten and two or more growing up together.

And, best to clip those razor-sharp little claws. Just clip off the sharp little hook because, as this age, they learn to climb your legs when they're hungry. Saves you from shredded calves and doing that desperate little dance when they take a running leap and sink those tiny claws into your flesh.

Don't ask me how I know. Let's just say that I've fostered hundreds of tiny fur balls.

And, best to clip those razor-sharp little claws. Just clip off the sharp little hook because, as this age, they learn to climb your legs when they're hungry. Saves you from shredded calves and doing that desperate little dance when they take a running leap and sink those tiny claws into your flesh.

Don't ask me how I know. Let's just say that I've fostered hundreds of tiny fur balls.

Our Dolly is one year old already and she still digs her claws into me when I'm playing with her....she hasn't learned not to stick them out while playing....:D

Forum List

Back