Castle's Loss in DE Is Not About Tea Party's Policies Being Accepted By America!

who want to restore traditional values and morals to America
making divorce harder to get
demonizing sex outside of marriage
recognize that gays ARE perverts and sodomy laws should be reinstated and enforced
demonize masturbation
return god to our schoos
litigate the 10 commandments
teach creation in schools (until we can ban evolution)
and make stronger and more draconian anti-pot laws...

I'm afraid I do not agree with any of this list, and neither do most Tea Party folks. You are confusing the Tea Party with the Extreme Christian Right. They are not one and the same.

actually quite a lot on that list is harmfull to society

it is harmful when people are forced to stay in bad marriages

most of the 10 coomandments are unconstitutional and would DENY CITIZENS of their religious liberties

sex outside of marriage (before marriage, anyway) is FINE...and HEALTHY
brainwashing people to be afarid of sex before marriage is repression and unhealthy

public schools should NOT be in the christian/god indoctrination business...

gays are NOT pervets and should NOT be criminalized (surely even YOU can see that criminalizing homosexuality would be HARMFUL to gays?)

pot should be legal....pot is less dangerous than alcohol...

why do you hate freedom so much?

why do you feel the need to tell everyone how to live?

Our society is in worse shape today than ever. We have walked away from the moral fiber we once had.

What moral fiber was that? Offering bounties for Indian scalps? Jim Crow apartheid? Arresting gays for dancing with same sex couples? Child labor?

Nope, we're a more moral society today because we reached the next plateau of intellectual honesty and are more in line with our founders thoughts of equality for all.

The social institutions you have created do not confirm your theory.

recognize that gays ARE perverts and sodomy laws should be reinstated and enforced
demonize masturbation
return god to our schoos

I'm afraid I do not agree with any of this list, and neither do most Tea Party folks. You are confusing the Tea Party with the Extreme Christian Right. They are not one and the same.

The huge fail in your argument is the fact that O'Donnell is a Christian right extremist, who mouthed some words to the tea bagging fools, and those morons didn't even bother to check her track record regarding individual liberties.

We are in the age of the 'Jesse Ventura Voter,' doesn't matter whether the incumbent is good or bad or moderate or sane or anything, only matters that they are the incumbent. If congress get too many new loonies, it will be fun to watch. Imagine arguments over whether the earth is flat and 4000 years old. It should be great fun, but this too will pass as Jesse did.

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." Winston Churchill

Thanks liberal elitist journalist. Just what I want you to think up until November 3, 2010. Keep discounting Palin too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33VyTSECo38&feature=related]YouTube - O'Donnell Caught Lying To Conservative Talk Host[/ame]

:rofl:

So this asshat says she wouldn't lie if she were harboring Jews and the Nazis knocked on her door, but now tries to bury her lie about winning two counties in Delaware in 2006. She's a moron only a tea bagger would love.

Thanks liberal elitist journalist. Just what I want you to think up until November 3, 2010. Keep discounting Palin too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33VyTSECo38&feature=related]YouTube - O'Donnell Caught Lying To Conservative Talk Host[/ame]

:rofl:

So this asshat says she wouldn't lie if she were harboring Jews and the Nazis knocked on her door, but now tries to bury her lie about winning two counties in Delaware in 2006. She's a moron only a tea bagger would love.

Again, I encourage you to continue in your mindset. Bring it!

What is the matter? Evil Progressive Empire having a problem? Nothing on your list is harmful to society. It would be nice if it was not considered an enfringement on individual liberties.

most of the 10 coomandments are unconstitutional and would DENY CITIZENS of their religious liberties

brainwashing people to be afarid of sex before marriage is repression and unhealthy

gays are NOT pervets and should NOT be criminalized (surely even YOU can see that criminalizing homosexuality would be HARMFUL to gays?)

Our society is in worse shape today than ever. We have walked away from the moral fiber we once had.

many of those morals were bad, illogical, irrational and unhealthy

moral laws against gays simply because they are gay is no different than naziism

scaring kids into fearing the joys of sex (as young adults) is illogical and irrational

using outdated, illogical, irrational fears and morals to try and SCARE chidlren into
not having sex outside of marriage
not smokng pot
fearing divorce
hating homosexuals
are ALL morally reprehensible!

demonize masturbation
return god to our schoos

I'm afarid that you appear to be quite wrong...
as evidenced by that tea party right wing christian RESTORE IRRATIONAL MORALS and FEARS rally held just recently by televangelists glenn beck and sarah palin and michelle bachman

3 hours of evangelical christian preaching

moral laws against gays simply because they are gay is no different than naziism

scaring kids into fearing the joys of sex (as young adults) is illogical and irrational

using outdated, illogical, irrational fears and morals to try and SCARE chidlren into
not smokng pot
fearing divorce
hating homosexuals

Are you suggesting a more moral view would encourage sex outside of marriage, smoking pot, getting divorces and embracing homosexuality? Seriously?

What moral fiber was that? Offering bounties for Indian scalps? Jim Crow apartheid? Arresting gays for dancing with same sex couples? Child labor?

Nope, we're a more moral society today because we reached the next plateau of intellectual honesty and are more in line with our founders thoughts of equality for all.

What social institution did I create? Let me know, so I can see if I can make some money off it.

demonize masturbation
return god to our schoos

But O'Donnell and the fundie extremists are one and the same. Or at least that's what she's posing as.

not smokng pot
fearing divorce
hating homosexuals

Yeah totally morally reprehensible.

How dare someone suggest we share our intimate affection with our spouse?! I mean seriously!

How dare someone suggest we stay off of drugs?! I mean what possible bad things can happen with poisoning our body?

How dare someone suggest they should be trying to avoid divorce?! It's not something we should worry about. I mean doesn't everyone want and enjoy having their heart ripped out and stepped on and needing to rebuild their life after they've given everything for someone?

how dare someone suggest that we not engage in homosexual activity?! i mean what do they think we want to do? Perpetuate the human race? Stop imitating a relationship and actually get in one?

I mean how can anyone argue against these things?!

What social institution did I create? Let me know, so I can see if I can make some money off it.

Capitalism and a liberal, there's a marriage what will end up in divorce.

What an ignorant statement.

"make some money off it." = capitalism
social institution = liberal

Yes, it was a huge leap dumbass.

You're a moron.

I disagree, but I will say you were very classy in your rep. I will definitely reconsider my interactions with you.

This all started with my reference to social programs being started by people like yourself, liberals. I will attempt to be more clear about things like that when addressing you directly. Have a nice day on the forums and in real life.

Forum List

Back