Cassandra Grant Seduced Teen Through 'Call Of Duty,' Maine Police Allege

High_Gravity

Belligerent Drunk
Nov 19, 2010
Richmond VA

r-CASSANDRA-GRANT-large570.jpg

One Maine family is learning that sometimes the virtual battlefield includes some very real dangers.

Last year, a 14-year-old boy met Cassandra Grant playing the popular PlayStation 3 game "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare," beginning a virtual relationship that quickly escalated to include the exchange of text messages, webcam meetings and phone calls, NBC Connecticut reported.

While the boy's family apparently knew about the online affair, they thought Grant was 16, according to the Monroe Patch. In fact, however, the Rockland resident was 21.

Grant arranged to meet with the 14-year-old for their first in-person encounter in December 2011, and the two allegedly engaged in sexual intercourse. Only later did the boy's parents learn the truth about his cyber girlfriend, calling the police when they realized her real age.

I kind of think she is probably mentally the same age as him, so I kind of find it hard to prove she was molesting him. The age difference isn't that great, she has no position of authority, and it seems the parents of the boy had no issue with their son having sex with a contemporary. And I am inclined to call this one just a romance rather than a crime

I kind of think she is probably mentally the same age as him, so I kind of find it hard to prove she was molesting him. The age difference isn't that great, she has no position of authority, and it seems the parents of the boy had no issue with their son having sex with a contemporary. And I am inclined to call this one just a romance rather than a crime

Hold on there, if this was a fat 21 year old man fucking a 14 year old girl, would you feel this non chalantly about it? I am not ready to just dismiss adults fucking kids, regardless of the genders.

I agree with highgravity by law.

Though I must say, the crime is induced by govt. arbitrarily deciding what age constitutes adult vs. child. Wasn't it you that posted about kids never leaving the family nest these days? Well, there you go...we do tend to pamper the little shits.

I agree with highgravity by law.

Though I must say, the crime is induced by govt. arbitrarily deciding what age constitutes adult vs. child. Wasn't it you that posted about kids never leaving the family nest these days? Well, there you go...we do tend to pamper the little shits.

The law as it currently reads a 14 year old cannot give consent for sex because they are too long and I agree 100%, and its got to be across the board regardless of gender. I am sure the boy in this story is probably fine with it but its the fault of the young lady for taking advantage of him.

I am in agreement with you. Just pointing out that the crime is largely due to arbitrarily decided age groupings. I dated a 25 yr old when I was 17. My parents objected, the law did not. My parents lost. i moved out that year (though only dated the older woman a short further stint). We didn't even have cell phonnes back then.

I am in agreement with you. Just pointing out that the crime is largely due to arbitrarily decided age groupings. I dated a 25 yr old when I was 17. My parents objected, the law did not. My parents lost. i moved out that year (though only dated the older woman a short further stint). We didn't even have cell phonnes back then.

You were well within your rights to date that 25 year old if you were no longer jail bait, I went to High School in Kansas City and the legal age for consent there was 17, so alot of the girls in High school who were 17 and up were dating men in their 20s with cars and their own places to stay, sleazy shit but technically not against the law. 14 years old is too young in any case, this lady is not good looking but she could have easily went to a dive bar or something to score some dick.

Agreed on every point. Most importantly, she is one ugly young-ish lady. :lol:

Oh she is, but for a 14 year old boy having sex with a 21 year old female is a score I suppose.

True. Speaks to why people do not get as defensive when it is a male victim rather than a female one. The law, however has no distinction and what she did was wrong as it gets.

I really do have to wonder what she seen in a 14 year old boy though? Come on, really? For a woman, landing a man is as easy as giving out to be honest. Not much of a reason to hunt out a 14 year old.

re read the article. He is 14. I got it my head he was 16.

Sorry.

Not much difference in the numbers, but a huge difference in the response. Seducing a 14 year old, sick. A 16 year old, things are no longer so clear

Last edited:
Just to refresh your attention to the article, the boy is 16, not 14.

At 14, I agree with your comments. Sicko woman dealing with a child that young.

16 is a different story.

"Grant arranged to meet with the 14-year-old for their first in-person encounter in December 2011, and the two allegedly engaged in sexual intercourse. Only later did the boy's parents learn the truth about his cyber girlfriend, calling the police when they realized her real age."

Agreed on every point. Most importantly, she is one ugly young-ish lady. :lol:

Oh she is, but for a 14 year old boy having sex with a 21 year old female is a score I suppose.

True. Speaks to why people do not get as defensive when it is a male victim rather than a female one. The law, however has no distinction and what she did was wrong as it gets.

I really do have to wonder what she seen in a 14 year old boy though? Come on, really? For a woman, landing a man is as easy as giving out to be honest. Not much of a reason to hunt out a 14 year old.

This is happening more and more, I just read a article a 30 year old woman who was a police officer who had a 16 year old boyfriend in high school, she would have parties at her house with booze for all his friends and she would fuck him there. I think some women see these younger boys as "cleaner" and maybe less corrupted than us older guys.

The boy claimed he was 18 and lied to his parents saying that Grant was only 16 because he knew his parents would freak if they knew her real age and vice versa. You will never hear that side of the story though because it doesn't make "good news" I guess everyone should ID the person they are about to sleep with from now on. Sad that it goes that far.

Forum List

Back