Casey Anthony now living in church......

Also, a quick question........would any of you people be okay with Casey Anthony seeking shelter at your local church?

I don't hate many people....actually, I don't really 'hate' anyone.
I might dislike someone, but hate is a strong word. And if I am able to still love my SF after everything he put us thru, I know I'm not capable of hate.
But this Casey Anthony bitch is someone I could come close to hating. I really dislike everything about her.
I know she knows exactly what happened to her little girl, and I don't blame anyone that wants her out of town.
Hell no......I wouldn't want her living in any church of mine.....well, I don't have a church, don't go to church....but I still wouldn't want her to be anywhere near my town.
I would like to kick her fucking ass.....that I would do.
I'm surprised nobody has tried to kill the bitch yet.....and as awful as this sounds...if somebody was to off her ass....I wouldn't care a bit. She's a waste of air in my opinion.
The church might have it's reasons why they let her stay there.
But she will get hers in the end......karma is a bitch....I know ~LoL~

Wow Dabs, I figured you for a really nice lady who wouldn't say boo to a gnat.

Remind me to never piss you off that bad, k?

What I'd really like to know, is what is this pastor getting out of the deal?

I bet she's probably having sex with him.

Oh no doubt in my mind either.....the pastor is porking the bitch!
If he has a wife, then she must be stupid to not think that....or maybe he's not married.
With everything CA has done, and thought to have done.......she would screw a damn pigeon if she knew it would benefit her in some way, shape or form.

Me.......a nice lady??....wow......you're probably one of the few who think that ~LoL~
No...I really am a nice person...try to be...but sometimes, some things...and people....piss me off. And I am allowed an ugly side~

From the Today Show......

Casey Anthony living in church? - Video on TODAY.com

Apparently, she's also getting "support and spiritual guidance" from the pastor of the church.

Not only that, but lots of people are starting to spot her in the area and are protesting that they want her out.

Should she be living in a church with the pastor?

Discuss..........

Is she going to change her name to Esmeralda?

Apparently, she's also getting "support and spiritual guidance" from the pastor of the church.

Not only that, but lots of people are starting to spot her in the area and are protesting that they want her out.

Discuss..........

If anyone should live in church, it's her..

Quick question........if she's already been aquitted, why is this church offering her sanctuary?

It's very easy to see how someone could take matters into their own hands in this case and she could end up dead. Her attorney probably set this up for her.

Wonder if she's partying it up every night now.

Quick question........if she's already been aquitted, why is this church offering her sanctuary?

It's very easy to see how someone could take matters into their own hands in this case and she could end up dead. Her attorney probably set this up for her.

I agree that her attorney has took care of a great many things for her......I just can't see how many people would really be ready to help this person.
Even her parents (supposedly) don't want anything to do with her.
Maybe this church was the only place she had......and I wonder if she sneaks out at night to find some booze and guys.
Actually...I don't wonder about the little wench at all...just that this topic was here and all :lol:

Yanno...........with the way she acted before, I'm surprised she's not shown up on the party scene first.

If he has a wife, then she must be stupid to not think that....or maybe he's not married.
With everything CA has done, and thought to have done.......she would screw a damn pigeon if she knew it would benefit her in some way, shape or form.

Me.......a nice lady??....wow......you're probably one of the few who think that ~LoL~
No...I really am a nice person...try to be...but sometimes, some things...and people....piss me off. And I am allowed an ugly side~

From another perspective........a Christian one

Moses murdered an Egyptian, but was later used by God.
David committed adultery and murder to cover it up.
Peter denied Christ three times.
Paul was party to the murder of Christians, but was redeemed and later spread the gospel of Jesus and wrote half the New Testament.

All have fallen short of God's standard so we are all in the same boat as Ms. Anthony.

God offers forgiveness and redemption to everyone, including Ms. Anthony. Casey will enjoy heaven forever if she accepts Jesus sacrifice for her sins and repents.

Now you may not believe this, but perhaps the pastor of the Christian church does, If so, he is living true to his beliefs as a Christian.

That said, the pastor better keep his eyes open because Casey is one deceitful human being who may take advantage of Christian charity.

From another perspective........a Christian one

Moses murdered an Egyptian, but was later used by God.
David committed adultery and murder to cover it up.
Peter denied Christ three times.
Paul was party to the murder of Christians, but was redeemed and later spread the gospel of Jesus and wrote half the New Testament.

All have fallen short of God's standard so we are all in the same boat as Ms. Anthony.

God offers forgiveness and redemption to everyone, including Ms. Anthony. Casey will enjoy heaven forever if she accepts Jesus sacrifice for her sins and repents.

Now you may not believe this, but perhaps the pastor of the Christian church does, If so, he is living true to his beliefs as a Christian.

That said, the pastor better keep his eyes open because Casey is one deceitful human being who may take advantage of Christian charity.

I have no doubt she already has.

Is it really taking advantage of someone if you let them have sex with you for shelter in a church?

Who is taking advantage of whom here? Because, you know that as soon as she gets off probation, she's gonna sky out of Florida, and that might be when this preacher tries to sell his story.

Anybody who writes a book about this bitch, is a flipping idiot.
They are simply out for themself.....trying to make the money.
What pisses me off too...is people are concerned where Casey is...what she is doing....who is going to write the great tell-all.......and yet, not a word about the precious little Caylee.
Nobody has mentioned hardly anything about her...except for the new law that some woman started....Caylee's Law....stating that if a child becomes missing, the authorities must be contacted immediately......which is something most parents would do anyway! Not wait 31 fucking days.
I just hate that there was no justice.
There wasn't even a real whole body to be buried in a decent way.
What a rotten crock of shit.

Discuss..........

I think she killed her kid..

I also believe she, like anyone else has a right to the lord and a right to worship.

A sacrament is a right not a privilege..

Discuss..........

I also believe she, like anyone else has a right to the lord and a right to worship.

Didn't say anything about her right to worship, I'm just wondering why this idiot in the church is giving her asylum?

Discuss..........

Didn't say anything about her right to worship, I'm just wondering why this idiot in the church is giving her asylum?

That's why.

I don't understand...living in a church?
I've never heard of pastors living in churches.

Forum List

Back