Case against Soldier closed.

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Soldier who fired at vehicle approaching checkpoint near Hebron after mistakenly thinking it was trying to run him over cleared of any wrongdoing; military finds he followed protocol

5_wa.jpg

Case against soldier who accidently killed rabbi closed - Israel News, Ynetnews

He felt bad and saddened after he found out it was Rabbi Dan. He's a Jew. If it was a Palestinian there would have never been a case.

You know that's not true. I remember in 2010 that these happened so often with Palestinians. No one got in trouble for it. But when the PA did the same thing to an Israeli driver who refused to stop Israel was outraged and wanted an investigation.

He felt bad and saddened after he found out it was Rabbi Dan. He's a Jew. If it was a Palestinian there would have never been a case.

If it was a Palestinian the soldier most likely would have been in prison by now:doubt:

WTF?

Israelis kill Americans and don't get in trouble.

The only reason there was even a case was this was a Jewish Cleric.

Really? Well, in that case I'd like you do check the incident of November 26th, 2009. A Palestinian terrorist enter a gas station near Hebron, and stabbed to Jewish women. The husband of one of them came, saw the incident, kicked the terrorist and then, out of rage entered his car and ran over him, over and over again until making sure he wasn't going to stab anyone else. Clearly, it was a rage attack of seeing his wife bleeding to death. Yet instead of recognizing it as such, he want sent to life sentence, found cuplrit of attempt murder instead of attacking.

That's Israeli justice for you

Shutup. He wasn't a terrorist. It was a criminal attack in nature. But that's not surprising that Israel would label anything an Arab does as terrorism. No she wasn't bleeding to death. Post a link.

Your link says he ran him over after the IDF shot him and that he was down. The attack is criminal. I don't know where they pull this terrorist card out of nowhere every time it's a Palestinian.

Your link says he ran him over after the IDF shot him and that he was down. The attack is criminal. I don't know where they pull this terrorist card out of nowhere every time it's a Palestinian.

The Palestinian stabbed a woman in her nack Yelling "Allahu Ackbar".

If it's lookes like a duck and walks like a dick....:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back