Carville pollster shows Democrats stumbling even further with electorate

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
co-protestpoll.jpg

James Carville’s Democracy Corps commissioned a poll at the end of July to test the mood of the electorate, and Brian Faughnan of Liberty Central gleefully discovers that voters are furious at Democrats. Despite the “Recovery Summer” sales pitch by the White House, voters are growing increasingly pessimistic about the economy, and increasingly inclined to deliver a protest vote in November. Brian points to a few of the charts included in the analysis from Citizen Opinion, Carville’s pollster, and this one seems most relevant:​

Until Joe Biden started pitching “Recovery Summer,” voters seemed reasonably split on whether to cast votes in protest of the administration’s policies, and may have even closed the cap a bit since the beginning of the year. In June, however, the drop in economic indicators began to be too big to ignore or jolly over with a sales pitch. The extension of bad news on employment also became so obvious that the media mainly stopped pretending to be surprised by it. The poll shows a wide margin of people planning protest votes.

This also goes along with a collapse in support for Democratic leadership on economics:

co-protestpoll2.jpg

The most interesting part of this chart is that it shows little bounce for Democrats in March and April, when at least a few of the indicators looked more positive. Also note that Democrats have traditionally outpolled Republicans on the economy over the last couple of decades, and often on deficits as well. This is a big shift in American politics if this trend holds up; a -13 on economics is huge in these midterms especially. It could mean that the GOP has the opportunity to discredit Democrats for a long time to come, assuming that a win in the midterms means muscling the White House into a course correction.

It’s not just Democrats that voters have begun to reject, either. A majority have lost faith in President Hopeandchange, too:

co-protestpoll3.jpg

[/quote]​

The bottom line is, people are FED UP with Democrat indifference, Democrat arrogance, and Democrat determination to destroy capitalism.​

It's destroying the very engine on which this country works. In the process, destroying the present and futures of a LOT of Americans, and they DON'T intend to take this sitting down.​

They ARE fired up and ready to send a loud message to Washington.​

If I could put it in a letter, here is what I would write:​

Dear Democrats,

Yes, we got tired of Republican arrogance and spending, so we sent a notice to Washington by electing you to do the job instead.

Instead, of listening to what we were saying, you thought our vote was a mandate to institute radical Alinksy and Cloward/Piven policies. That is NOT what we elected you for.

We elected you to cut the spending, and CUT the BS in Washington. Instead, you went on a spending spree that made the Republicans look fiscally responsible by comparison.

Enough is enough. We now see that the government can't be trusted in either the hands of "moderate" Republicans OR ANY Democrat. We are going to the polls in November to elect RESPONSIBLE CONSERVATIVE Legislators that will listen to the voters.

You all, are out of a job!

Signed,

The voters of the United States.

;)

Last edited:
I don't see them hiding the CRAZY until 2012, however. I think Obama's job is safe, considering the direction the Reps are taking. The current cycle appears like it's going to be a re-run of '94-'96, IMO.

I'm still waiting for you to post a link to the actual healthcare bill that you conveniently ignored multiple times in the other thread.

Man! Would you liberals just TRY to give a good debate?

Looks like all the good ones ran. They know it's a lost cause!

:lol::lol::lol:

Nice stuff, tps.

I'd say what happened in MO yesterday is a microcosm of what's ahead for the Dimocrats. When's the last time any issue polled 70+%? And it was the ultimate of polls, actual voters instead of some telephone or mail solicitation, real butts in the booths!

Bet there's a lot of nervous Dimocrats in D.C. today and that's a good thing. Let 'em twist in the wind for the next three months. They've earned it.

good hope a bunch of tea party folks win.

Gimmy back my gridlock

No problem... we'll burn a fucking cross in your front lawn to celebrate. Does that make you happy? You can call up your fucking black panther bruthas and we can have a brawl.

Gimmy back my gridlock

No problem... we'll burn a fucking cross in your front lawn to celebrate. Does that make you happy? You can call up your fucking black panther bruthas and we can have a brawl.

I'd love you to show up in my front yard, you'd leave with your cross sticking out your ass. My panther brothers would laugh but not be needed for a pussy like you

Nice stuff, tps.

I'd say what happened in MO yesterday is a microcosm of what's ahead for the Dimocrats. When's the last time any issue polled 70+%? And it was the ultimate of polls, actual voters instead of some telephone or mail solicitation, real butts in the booths!

Bet there's a lot of nervous Dimocrats in D.C. today and that's a good thing. Let 'em twist in the wind for the next three months. They've earned it.

I know. I am praying, that the Christmas seasons will start on November 2nd this year, with God giving this big gift to the country.

We need to really get out the vote.

;)

Gimmy back my gridlock

I'd love you to show up in my front yard, you'd leave with your cross sticking out your ass. My panther brothers would laugh but not be needed for a pussy like you

So, you're part of the Black Pathers, huh? No wonder you are such a racist and project all the time. Who belongs to a Klan? Hypocrite!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhYL-gmPdwg]YouTube - Black Panther Hates White People Kill Cracker Babies Obama Eric Holder DOJ Voting Rights Act mp4[/ame]

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I like the tea party just not all the uneducated stay at home mom's that are part of it.

I'm still waiting for you to post a link to the actual healthcare bill that you conveniently ignored multiple times in the other thread.

This guy just can't accept he lost a debate!

Just post a link to the healthcare bill and I will admit you "won". You can't make claims about the healthcare bill and then not even post the page of the bill that supports your claim and think you somehow won something.

Gimmy back my gridlock

It was a "JOKE" you ignorant sons a bitch. A bait joke, and you took it hook, line and sinker.

Just goes to show that you ARE a fucking racist. That's what's on your mind from sun up to sun down.

Now kindly go fuck yourself.

This guy just can't accept he lost a debate!

Just post a link to the healthcare bill and I will admit you "won". You can't make claims about the healthcare bill and then not even post the page of the bill that supports your claim and think you somehow won something.

Oh go peddle your BS somewhere else. I gave you enough evidence of their plans to ration, including the new Healthcare czar.

You are just saying, if it doesn't come EXACTLY from the healthcare bill it can't be true.

That's like saying, the abuses that are rife in the drug war, can't be true, because it isn't written in the laws.

THAT'S STUPID. It totally ignores the unseen consequences of writing bad law, which will make it rife for abuses in power.

Nice try, but peddle that liberal BS somewhere else.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I like the tea party just not all the uneducated stay at home mom's that are part of it.

As opposed to an uneducated, stay at home IN YOUR MOMS BASEMENT piece of shit like you?

I have no doubt your less educated. NONE

Sure... now you lie to me about your MBA, and I'll just top it. See how that works?

But you're not fooling anyone here moron. You talk like an absolute JACK ASS. A RACIST jack ass at that. I doubt you ever even finished high school.

Forum List

Back