Carly has cratered and I am bummed. Trump flies high, and I would like to emigrate

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
Her history has caught up with her. The thousands of HP printers for sale in Therahn have risen up and bitten her in the ass. One can say that a) HP made good printers and B) the persians knew a good product when they see it. But HP printers for sale in Iran was a major no no.

I still like her. But voters by and large are turned off from her in a major way.

Trump still disgusts me. I am a refuge that no one wants. Hillary or Hillary's stooge. What a choice!

Her history has caught up with her. The thousands of HP printers for sale in Therahn have risen up and bitten her in the ass. One can say that a) HP made good printers and B) the persians knew a good product when they see it. But HP printers for sale in Iran was a major no no.

I still like her. But voters by and large are turned off from her in a major way.

Trump still disgusts me. I am a refuge that no one wants. Hillary or Hillary's stooge. What a choice!

Do you guys actually ever read anything! Or just listen to other REICH wingers. The HP printers were sold to Iran through a 3rd party sale out of Dubai. IOW not directly from HP.
Carly Fiorina's controversy over HP printers sold in Iran, explained

NO voters haven't turned her off. She is 1st place in New Hampshire. 4 points ahead of Trump
Poll: Fiorina takes lead in New Hampshire post-debate

Trump & Carson--on the 3 hour debate. Trying to avoid questions by limiting the next debate to 2 hours. For good reason--they have a lot of difficulty answering questions, and their poll numbers drop the longer they are in front of National audiences. If they can't handle a 3 hour debate--how would they handle being POTUS?

Trump was on Hannity tonight going after G.W. Bush--citing 9/11 wouldn't have happened on his watch because he is sooo anti immigration they wouldn't have gotten into this country. But just 3 years ago he wouldn't have BUILT A WALL, and he certainly wasn't anti-immigration in 2001.
Trump supported path to citizenship, said Romney was "mean-spirited" on immigration | RedState

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg

This 'anti-establishment, 'outsider' nonsense is just that: nonsense.

Support for such candidate is naïve and unfounded – government is not 'a business,' it cannot and should not 'be run like a business,' the notion is completely without merit.

Forum List

Back