Captured!

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
US Marshals have captured the Galleria mall shooter (Erron Brown) that precipitated the shooting of the wrong man by police on Black Friday. Hopefully this will prompt authorities to release the video of what happened when they shot the wrong man during that incident.
I’ll put up a link as soon as I find one...

BREAKING: Suspect in Alabama mall shooting that left wrong man dead arrested in South Fulton

Things have really been heating up here locally over this incident. BLM, and BPP members have been milling about public officials houses through the night chanting. And otherwise disrupting the peace. Hopefully things will start to calm down now...

US Marshals have captured the Galleria mall shooter (Erron Brown) that precipitated the shooting of the wrong man by police on Black Friday. Hopefully this will prompt authorities to release the video of what happened when they shot the wrong man during that incident.

BREAKING: Suspect in Alabama mall shooting that left wrong man dead arrested in South Fulton

Things have really been heating up here locally over this incident. BLM, and BPP members have been milling about public officials houses through the night chanting. And otherwise disrupting the peace. Hopefully things will start to calm down now...

If Obama was still pres, the town would already be deep in ashes. What kind of Governor do you have? You should be OK if they start rioting, she's Republican.

The National Guard will get called out swiftly. TBH, Alabama blacks aren't as riotous as GA or even leftist-county FL ones.

Even the Police chief delivered an ultimatum to ALEA, that if they didn’t release the video by mid day Monday; he will do it for them.

If Obama was still pres, the town would already be deep in ashes. What kind of Governor do you have?
Kay Ivey Republican.

Even the Police chief delivered an ultimatum to ALEA, that if they didn’t release the video by mid day Monday; he will do it for them.

I guess that would be like FDLE here. It's a wrongful shooting, and the man behind that trigger should pay. Furthermore, something is fucked up in the training of a lot of these LEOs nowadays. They're shooting innocent people way too often. That never used to happen on this grand of a scale. It has to be some kind of department policy change.

If Obama was still pres, the town would already be deep in ashes. What kind of Governor do you have? You should be OK if they start rioting, she's Republican.

The National Guard will get called out swiftly. TBH, Alabama blacks aren't as riotous as GA or even leftist-county FL ones.
Race relations are seldom an issue around here; despite AL’s history. But outsiders have descended on this community stirring shit up. Jesse Jackson is delivering the guys eulogy for Christ’s sake...

Last edited:

Race relation are seldom an issue around here; despite AL’s history. But outsiders have descended on this community stirring shit up. Jesse Jackson is delivering the guys eulogy for Christ’s sake...

Yeah, and I quote a dear old black friend of mine: "Stay offa 9th, they busin' n-words in from out of town to stir people up." It went on for a couple weeks.

Most of the agitators are from GA.

If I had to guess Brown will likely be charged for the victims death...

I guess that would be like FDLE here. It's a wrongful shooting, and the man behind that trigger should pay. Furthermore, something is fucked up in the training of a lot of these LEOs nowadays. They're shooting innocent people way too often. That never used to happen on this grand of a scale. It has to be some kind of department policy change.
Yeah; there definitely seems to be a shoot first, ask questions later mentality in play...

-------------------------------------------- or maybe its the people that are being hired as Police . New Police , where do they come from and what was their experience and training before they became Civilian Police Marion ??

-------------------------------------------- or maybe its the people that are being hired as Police . New Police , where do they come from and what was their experience and training before they became Civilian Police Marion ??

I know, right? I have several friends I grew up with that are LEOs around here, and they don't act like that.

It may could be just the education system..IDK. :dunno:

i think a lot of new hires are probably Experienced Military after a tour or 2 or 5 in a war zone perhaps . I also remember Police from the old days and there is a difference in police from then and now Marion .

i think a lot of new hires are probably Experienced Military after a tour or 2 or 5 in a war zone perhaps . I also remember Police from the old days and there is a difference in police from then and now Marion .
Yes; it seems the philosophy has shifted from keeping the peace, to generating revenue, and charges.

Yes; it seems the philosophy has shifted from keeping the peace, to generating revenue, and charges.
------------------------------------ and the Computer is always warmed up and ready to go !! And yeah , generate the revenues . I remember the police as 'peace keeper' and friendly now they are 'law ENFORCEMENT' no matter how bad the Law .

Forum List

Back