Capt.Kirk(Kerry) vs Rambo(Bush)

Oh oh..... I hope this isn't the under medicated kook that thought he was the big cheif of all indians, and a direct desendant of the Arch Angel, Michael.... :fifty:

That's "KOOK"... as in "nut case". And this guy was... is.

You're not him. Cool. Welcome to the board and have fun Bud.

Pale Rider et al-So ya all gang up on the new kid-Thats cool-I'm confused you are confused-we all seem to be confused about what a thread/topic is !!!

A Thread directs the reader to what the writer wants them to be directed to!
It has nothing to do with ones opinion of the subject matter of the writer!
Now that that is said-can we get on with our confused lives! Either you like my site or not! I'm amazed how people make comments and attack without reading the full context of the refered site-Consevative or Liberal I assume we all can read!

archangel said:
undefinedundefined :banned:

Pale Rider et al-So ya all gang up on the new kid-Thats cool-I'm confused you are confused-we all seem to be confused about what a thread/topic is !!!

A Thread directs the reader to what the writer wants them to be directed to!
It has nothing to do with ones opinion of the subject matter of the writer!
Now that that is said-can we get on with our confused lives! Either you like my site or not! I'm amazed how people make comments and attack without reading the full context of the refered site-Consevative or Liberal I assume we all can read!

When I clicked the link, the article which has the same title as this thread was not there. I had to hit the log link to find it, which may be why no one knows what the point of your thread is about. Below is where I found it, as I'm sure you know.

http://www.bushcankerryus.com/htm/logs.htm

:banana:
Thank you Said 1 now I can rest assured that all this confusion is behind me-I may ge better in the future-make sure that my topic stays on top of the logs!

archangel said:
undefinedundefinedundefined

:banana:
Thank you Said 1 now I can rest assured that all this confusion is behind me-I may ge better in the future-make sure that my topic stays on top of the logs!

I should also mention, I did like some of the promotional stuff! :thup:

:thanks:

Said 1-Thanks-although I do not understand the Monkey Link (ie: perv!)]

archangel said:
undefinedundefined :thanks:

Said 1-Thanks-although I do not understand the Monkey Link (ie: perv!)

You don't want to know.

Trust me.

It's one of those depraved things Canadians do during the long cold winter.

:teeth:

:crutch:

Sorry I hit the wrong command thought I corrected it-we all are not as perfect as you!

lilcountriegal said:
Why is "undefined" in most of his posts? (unedited ones anyway...)

When one selects the 'font' options in the reply window, a new window opens, where you'd type the text you wanted formatted. When done, you hit 'okay' and the font tags are added in the reply. If you select a font format, then just hit 'okay' after the window opens, 'undefined' appears in your message :)

Try it !:)

-=d=- said:
When one selects the 'font' options in the reply window, a new window opens, where you'd type the text you wanted formatted. When done, you hit 'okay' and the font tags are added in the reply. If you select a font format, then just hit 'okay' after the window opens, 'undefined' appears in your message :)

Try it !:)

undefined

wellll..... ya learn something new every day. :D

Forum List

Back